“Lemon tree- Excellent service”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai
Ranked #39 of 388 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Coimbatore, India
“Lemon tree- Excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed at Lemon Tree Hotel at Chennai, Sardar Patel Road for 10 days at a stretch now. The guys there are doing a splendid job with excellent service and provided me a comfortable stay. Just to quote an example of the experience, on breakfast buffet, i dropped a dish from my plate, the staff there were quick to respond and did help me out clean myself and replinished my plates immediately with a warm smile. The experience at coffee shop is excellent more so because of the staff who were always ready to help with anything we would like. Special credit goes to CHEF Mr. Binoy for the cordination and couple of folks i remember by name for excellent service were Washim and Habib. Thank you guys and Mr.Binoy... will definitely be back and would recommend this hotel for sure. Way to go..

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Your positive feedback about the hotel, team and the service is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

This is my second stay at Lemon Tree. It has been pleasure to stay. Special Thanks to OBLI Perumael for his attention. Friendly staff and always ready to serve and get feedabck to satisfy guest. would like to visit again. Amit

Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

i was stayed in lemon tree hotel that experience was too good
they provided the good service es specially zahir ; jawahar ;mohan ; ramesh
and all of us lemon tree staffs, i proud to share the comments to all of us

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

Service is pretty... Staff is friendly... Would like to mention da name of lakshmi from house keeping... Really nice lady... Did a great job in keeping my room clean n organized.... My stay was very comfortable... Would not mind visiting agn...

• Stayed March 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I don't know how many times i have stayed at this hotel, but now feel that i have to give feedback. I have always enjoyed staying at this property and throughly appreciate the service levels. To name a few and sorry if I have missed to mention someone specifically, Bala, Samesh, Ramesh, Gowtham, Anil, Blessing, Zahir, Mohan.... have all deserve special mention for their outstanding contribution for a memorable stay. All the best and keep up the good work. See you soon.

Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I was in Chennai for a business trip on February 28th and stayed in Lemon Tree Hotels, Chennai. They provide very good service. They have a very good restaurant. I specially thank Chefs Binoy, Samresh, Basant and Rustam for the dishes which they served.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

This was the second time i visited the hotel. I was on a business trip. The staff at lemon tree were warm and welcoming. House keeping lady kalai always made elephant or rabbits out of my towel and hand napkins. Felt nice to see these little gestures.
Food is good. Chef Binoy was there personally at the breakfast table to make me something special as he is aware I am picky about my food. Even when I ordered room service I got something tailor made for me.
Lemon Tree Chennai you rock!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business