“ROOM_104_SAI_PRADEEP”

Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai
Ranked #36 of 395 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
“ROOM_104_SAI_PRADEEP”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have stayed in the room number 104 for 10 days and I like it especially sleep quality and The follwing people Kalaivani , Chef Binary ,Barani,Somresh,Habib,Wasim,Shane,sofikul,milton made my experience best with lovely interaction !! Cheers Guys !! Meet you Again Soon !!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Guest:

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Your positive feedback about the hotel, team and the service is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

15 cities. 25 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I liked the service and the food. the housekeeping was impressive done by lakshmi and babu also want to thank all the waiters in the restaurant for good service and taking care of all the guest.
want to sincerly thank lemon tree for a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: It is a pleasant and quiet place.....when u open your room curtains at 7am there is beautiful sun ra...

Noida, India
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The room was very clean and well maintained. Were very helpful in changing my room from smoking to non-smoking.
Do make sure you choose the non-smoking floor if you are a non smoker as the complete smoking rooms' floor smells a lot!
The food and breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Choose a non smoking floor, if you are not a smoker
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I am staying in Lemon Tree Guindy Chennai since last 1 week now & must say that the experience so far was very nice. Before coming to this hotel I thought that I might change my hotel in just 1 week but now I am planning to stay in this hotel for my entire stay. The staff is very friendly. Housekeeping people specially "Babu Obli" is very cooperative. Rooms are very clean. I have stayed in many hotels so far but this is one of the best one that I have stayed in till now. Would like to recommend this hotel to everyone.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Cleanliness was gud, Kalaivani from housekeeping was the best part of service ,remaining things are average !!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. Kalaivani joins me in thanking you for choosing us for your stay.

We have noted your comments regarding service and assure you of a better experience when you visit us next.

Do let me know of your future visits by emailing me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Sanjay Das
Hotel General Manager

Mumbai
Reviewed 1 April 2014

overall a good property. However, there were mosquitoes in the room, Restaurant and the lounge. Worst was when asked, the front office gave the reason that it is breeding season for the mosquitoes. Otherwise a good experience.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai. We apologize for the discomfort caused to you because of some mosquitoes you found in the hotel premises.

During your stay, the city of Chennai, was fighting its best to curb the spread and menace of this irritant. While as a standard process, we ensure the entire hotel is protected by routine fumigation and pest control, we did face some challenge because of this unusual situation. We have already taken additional steps to address this issue like placing additional Citronella plants around the premises and using additional mosquito repellents to curtail mosquitoes in the evenings.

We assure you at Lemon Tree our attempt is to ensure the hotel is fresh, clean and hygienic and have stringent procedures to ensure this. We assure you of a better experience on your next visit.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,
Sanjay Das
Hotel General Manager

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 March 2014

food is the unique selling price of this property.the chefs and the restaurant staff were very courteous and helpful.they have a unique style of talking to their guests in restaurant especially chef Binoy. he was very sensitive towards guest needs and wants.kudos to the staff and to the property.thanks once again for making my trip a memorable trip.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank manav12342014
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Guest:

Your positive feedback about the hotel and the service is very encouraging and a great source of motivation for all of us.

Hotel General Manager - Chennai Region