“Great Hotel For Business Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Chennai

Hilton Chennai
Ranked #8 of 388 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Calcutta, West Bengal, India
“Great Hotel For Business Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

During My Stay it was my experinced that Its a Very Good Hotel from Check in to Check out , Breakfast and Luch & Dinner was very good.And also with lot of choces.and the location was also suit me as it was near to Airport.The staff was also very good from Receiptionist to Bell Boy..My overall experince was very good and every time my visit to Chennai I would prfer to stay there and will also recommend to my friends

Room Tip: As I was Single and it dependsthat you are single or Double or with kids..So In my opinion it up to...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Parag S, Director of Operations at Hilton Chennai, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
I am absolutely delighted to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your kind comments on the services that you experienced. Should you ever need any assistance, please feel free to reach me on parag.sawhney@hilton.com. We look forward to welcoming you back home for yet another memorable stay.

Parag sawhney

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Excellent hotel. Everything is there, available and what is not there will be arranged for you. Very helpful and friendly staff, internet access included in room rate and very wide variety of foods from buffet or a la carte. But I was also successful in ordering anything I liked off the menu and it was magically arranged. I noticed another reviewer complained about the coffee but as a coffee lover I always ordered only double espressos which were always perfect. Ad hoc sightseeing the first day I arrived was also arranged for me instantly without any problem. I will be staying here again and can highly recommend it both for business travellers and families although it is of course a bit outside the city center so depends on what you want to do.

Room Tip: I have a feeling all rooms are excellent. Exec/premium rooms a bit more spacious but all very comfor...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Parag S, Director of Operation at Hilton Chennai, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you very much for your candid comments on our product offerings and personalised service. We have a very high staff to guest ratio which helps us ensure that every single guest is looked after right from the point of arrival through to departure. Should you need any assistance in future, please feel free to reach me at parag.sawhney@hilton.com.

forlì, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great accomodation Great food , great breakfast All is great and for every business trip in India I will stay in Hilton I suggest this hotel , personell is wonderfull and room is always clean .............................................................................................................

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Parag S, Director of Operations at Hilton Chennai, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you very much for rating Hilton Chennai so highly. All our team members take great pride in delivering a very high class of service which is second to none, hence we have such a big percentage of loyal guests who would not stay at any other hotel in Chennai. We look forward to welcoming you back home.

Thornton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. Every person and everything in this hotel is top notch! From bell staff, house keeping, front desk, and all the resturants and bars, they all treated me like I was a king. Location was great a few minutes from airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you very much for making Hilton Chennai your preferred choice. It is indeed a pleasure to read your experience and I am pleased to know that the entire team at Hilton Chennai proactively ensured that you are looked after throughout your stay. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

I wanted hotel close to where I was doing business and this was the closest. It's not a bad hotel but I felt kinda lonely and sad eating dinner on the second floor with a birds eye view over the povity below. The hotel is in the middle of nowwhere overlooking a trunk road and elevated metro line (under construction).

The buffet was OK. I liked the Sushi
option and the chef agreed to make me a goats cheese pizza. Less impressive was the offer of only Shiraz by the glass. I later discovered they had a few good old world reds open but nevered offered them. Coffee was like dishwater. I gather that's how Ameiricans like it. Manchego was on offer at the cheese bar, othewise buffet desserts were unimpressive.

I paid extra for internet and breakfast. The internet did not work and the breakfast was mediocre.

Nice room. I was on the 7th floor which is allocated for non smokers. Aesthetic furnishing but none of the complimentary toiletries one needs for an overnighter. I did not sleep so well as they only had those soft continental pillows you get in German B&Bs. All in all, I think I'll try somewhere else next time.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Parag S, Director of Operations at Hilton Chennai, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear Tim

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Hilton Chennai. I understand that liked the product offerings and found your rooms to be comfortable, however you were only partially satisfied with your recent experience. May I kindly request you to email me your details on parag.sawhney@hilton.com and I will personally call you to gain further insight.

North Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one week and had a very pleasant time. Service, right from the front desk was quick, efficient and polite.The room was quite spacious, bathroom had a great shower, everything very clean and comfortable. Wi-FI service was good. Food was very good and available at any time. Breaffast at Vasco's was simply awesome,the juice bar had different fresh detox juices every day...I would definitely stay here again and recommend this amazing hotel for it's overran exceptional value and service.
Home away from home, thankstoallthe people at The Hilton in Chennai.

Stayed October 2013
Thank you very much for making Hilton Chennai your home away from home. Our team members indeed go out of the way to ensure the comfort of every single guest and that all the guest needs are met throughout their stay.

I am delighted to know that you were impressed by our facilities and very high service standards.
Should you need any assistance with your future stays, please feel free to reach me at parag.sawhney@hilton.com.

Chennai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

Certainly worth the extra distance travelling between the hotel and the office. The Hilton experience was just as expected. The hotel was very well appointed and the service excellent. Very highly recommended

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Parag S, Director of Operations at Hilton Chennai, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Graham

Thank you very much for making the Hilton Chennai your preferred choice. I am delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay experience with us and we all look forward to welcome you back in the near future.