“Best massage nice place”
Review of o2 Spa, The Savera

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
o2 Spa, The Savera
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I being first time O2 spa SAVERA for Massage therapy. At the moment i went in they serve me well... first they explain about the treatments LUXURY SPA PACKAGE and start it. 2 1/2 therapy was good.. the staffs were well trained and seems to have right knowledge and techniques.. the place was very clean. l overall good service for the money we pay worth

15  Thank simple123chennai
There are newer reviews for o2 Spa, The Savera

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Really nice idea- decent execution but too close to road noise to really relax.

6  Thank mkmdk90
Reviewed 5 January 2012

The best massage I have ever had? I have been to several facilities in different resorts as well as at home but this was by far the best . It was also the least expensive. Worth the money.

24  Thank Burnleygirl49
Reviewed 15 December 2011

Have been there to their branch in ECR called temple spa. They have variety of options to have massage. They have both unisex and cross gender massage. But very descent and nothing other then SPA service should be expected. Best in class with affordable price.

12  Thank GOWRISHANKAR
Reviewed 20 December 2009

I have received massages from all the SPAs in Chennai. but I felt new born, post treatment from o2 SPA at Hotel Savera,
All the Therapists was so Professional and highly qualified, the way they treated me , I felt like I am an emperor , the 7 hrs package i took , the 7 hrs gone like 70 min, so interesting and the complementry food also good, I have to say thanks to Mr.Abdul who guided me to take this package, the way he explained about the Groom pacakge, his team done that beyond my expectation, i have recomended to all my bussiness friends to o2 SPA to comeout from stress and fatique.

24  Thank guptgyan