We should have realised when we found the restaurant almost empty on a Saturday night, but since we had been there when it was a Greek food place, thought it couldn't have got so bad. Boy, were we wrong! Plenty of seating, but just as we started to look at the menu, something fell on my friend from the AC vent. Looked down, and there was a cockroach. We complained, and changed tables and that was all the notice anyone took of the cockroach. Are they so used to the creatures running around there? Not so much as an apology or even a mention of it. And they have an open salad bar! This kind of "hygiene" I can take from a place that charges you 200 rs for a meal, not 2000! Stay far away!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.