Mahalaya Residency by HARRIOTT
US$73
Hotels.com
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$278
US$185
Taj Hotels
Fortune Select Grand(Chennai (Madras))
US$91
US$194
US$112
  • Breakfast included
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$233
  • Pool
US$96
US$73
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$97
US$69
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$261
US$150
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Feathers A Radha Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
US$116
US$98
Travelocity
Hotel Park Plaza(Chennai (Madras))
US$45
US$41
Agoda.com
All reviewschennai airportclose to the airportan early morning flightroom was cleanrecommend this hotelbudget hotelvalue for moneyother hotelspleasant staypickup
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Its very nice hotel to stay. Its business kind of hotel staff are very co-operative. they have inhouse pub. and most important is very near to airport. they give pick and drop facility from air port.
really such nice place to stay.

Room Tip: pre booking is necessary in pick season
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2013

this hotel is one of the most horrible places I ever stayed in my life.. 1st of all the smell of the hotel is very bad, the room is big but not much clean, the staff scary , Chennai in general is a horrible city.. I will never visit it again in my life...

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Muayad82
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Dear Friends, I would never recommend this hotel to any one.
I checked in the hotel on 4th march evening and checked out on 6th morning. I had a package deal with make my trip.
Make my trip gave me a transit room, or hotel is only having a transit room, which was not at all mentioned at the time of booking by make my trip. Even the hotel didn't intimated me at the time of check in. At the time of check out, i got stuck at the reception bacause hotel was after me to pay 1000 more because i had a transit room. I was keep telling them that it was a package deal which comes with a flight and i already paid complete amount but they didn't listed and i had to pay extra. So i will suggest not opt for such kind of hotels.

Room Tip: Check with the hotel for the amount you have to pay at the time of check out, even booking as a packeage deal from make my trip.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We arrived at the hotel at 2:30 a.m. Because we had read other reviews, we did not bother asking for them to pick us up and took a taxi. When we got there, they refused to honor the reservation we booked through Kayak. They stated that the price we paid was too low and that we did not book their "superior room" as Kayak stated. The desk clerk refused to call the hotel manager so we had to call the POLICE to get some help. Finally, they gave us a room at 4:30 in the morning. When we left at 8:00 a.m., the manager had still not arrived and we had a repeat of the night before. They would not let us leave the hotel unless we paid the rate that they decided for us, not Kayak. We ended up paying it just so we could leave and then called Kayak for a refund. Unfortunately, we paid much more than what the room was worth.

Another thing, if you stay in an Indian hotel, they love to use moth balls for aromatherapy. Every drawer, crevice and closet was filled with the sweet smell of moth balls.

Finally, the hotel is NOT quiet. It is located near a temple and like all temples in India, they like everyone to wake up when then wake up.

If you want to be near the airport and don't need sleep, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2013

For the money, this is a good option for a hotel if you want to stay close to the airport. It's very close to the airport--probably a 5 or 10 minute drive. The other hotel we stayed at, only 10km away from the airport, took us 80 minutes to get to because of he traffic. This hotel is clean, though not particularly nice. I wouldn't stay here if you're looking for a very nice hotel or planning on staying awhile and looking for a nice hotel environment. But it's not too expensive and decent.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family