Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$233
WelcomHotel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$109
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$129
US$111
US$112
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$84
Agoda.com
Quality Inn Sabari(Chennai (Madras))
US$54
US$52
Agoda.com
Chennai Residency(Chennai (Madras))(Great Value!)
US$15
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoasis restauranta business class roomthe great kebab factorybusiness tripbreakfast spreadvalue for moneyconvenient locationreception staffmini barspacious roomstayed for nightschennai citycomfortable stayroom serviceexcellent stayrestaurant staffin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2014

had visited chennai in last week of october for a mariage.. we were a group of 14 people... we were finding a place for a nice coffee in the COFFEE City (i.e.) Chennai at 1 am... found it in Radisson which was very near to the marriage place..

it was a lovely time we all had over there over a Cappachino in Radisson...

Must Visit...

even the hotel was very well made...

liked the hotel as well...

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dhiraj L
RadissonBluCCChennai, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you for your feedback. It is our constant endeavour to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu City Center. Looking forward to welcoming you back - Pankaj Katyal - General Manager

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I am coming to the end of a 10 month stay at the Radisson and can't say enough good things about the hotel and the team. From the moment I checked in I have been treated so wonderfully by everyone who works at the Radisson, from the front of house staff to the chefs/waiters and room cleaners.

Location-wise it is excellent, in the center of Chennai and around 30 minutes drive from the airport in clear traffic which is rare during the day, in which case you're looking at a 50-60 minute travel time. There are shopping malls, cinemas and restaurants within 5 minutes drive although the hotel boasts 3 really great restaurants itself.

The room I stayed in was spacious and luxurious and was always maintained to a high standard by the cleaning teams that came on a daily basis. If there was ever any issue all it took was a quick phone call to the reception and someone was always on hand to help quickly.

The gym, pool and spa facilities are great and stay open quite late, so if work is keeping you busy but you want a workout of an evening this is not an issue.

I must make a special note on the food! Sachin, Ganesh and the team are brilliant and I've not had a bad meal in the entirety of my stay (which probably attributes to a few of the pounds I've put on!). Really delicious meals and so gracious and accommodating with whatever I asked.

One small aspect which swayed me to giving this a 4/5 instead of the full 5/5 is the internet. The hotel advertises "blistering speed" but each room is limited to 1MB wifi and that is on the best of days. I've unfortunately experienced daily speed issues (sometimes 0.07MB on speedtest.net!) which when it comes to Skyping loved ones back home can be a real issue. As a business hotel where most guests will be conducting their work online the net should be quicker than this.

However, this small issue should not overshadow what has been a truly great stay and I will definitely recommend it to anyone I know coming into Chennai! Thank you Radisson team!

Jonathan (404!)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JonnyB193

Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this place for a day on a business trip.I must say the experience was awesome.The staff was coueteous, the ambience soothing and the food was sumptuous.
The icing on the cake was I got upgraded to a business suite.
whether you are travelling with family or on abusiness trip this place is highly recommended.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Siddharth T
RadissonBluCCChennai, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Good Hospitality and Very courteous staff. Staff go that extra mile to help you out all across.
Nice rooms with a very good size wash rooms. Very good Bar named WINCHESTER.
Great Food too!!
Enjoyed every bit of the stay...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The Kababs are very tasty and yummy. The bone chicken was awesome. I think it must have been marinated in wine. The Chicken sheek Kabab was very spicy and tasty. Mutton was not very good. Mutton chops was not appreciatable. The chutneys were good and tasty. The ambience was good.

Room Tip: Business class stay. Very convenient and excellent service
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We have taken your feedback regarding Mutton Kebabs very seriously and will rectify it. Do Visit us soon and give us your feedback again. It is our constant endeavour to ensure that our guests have a memorable stay. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Radisson Blu City Center. Looking forward to welcoming you back - Pankaj Katyal - General Manager