Viswaroopa Adhivyadhihara Sri Bhaktha Anjaneyaswami Temple
Open today: 05:00 - 12:00, 16:30 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful and very powerful temple

Reviewed 6 days ago

Reviewed 1 week ago
srividyashankar123
Chennai (Madras), India
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chennai (Madras)
from US$47.50
from US$35.00
from US$73.75
from US$61.25
More Info
All reviews folded hands vada single stone tall statue feet height free prasad lord rama powerful god name suggests standing posture stands tall divine place positive energy peace of mind holy place railway station chennai airport
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I have visited this divine place several times. The deity is majestic and beautifully decorated. The presiding deity is Lord Hanuman and he stands 30 feet tall with folded hands , facing the shrine of SriRama and Seetha Devi. Lord Krishna is also housed in a separate sanctum.
The Prasadam ( holy offering of food) is delicious and is distributed to everyone after worshipping the deity.
Highly recommend a visit to this Holy Temple.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I love to be there !! It's such a blissful experience. I had always been there as a child growing up in Nanganallur. It was nice to take my children to that Temple recently.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I have been going to this temple since the last 7 years and believe me the place vibrates positivity and the bliss after seeing the idol in the Viswa Roopa is amazing experience .

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This was the first of at least a dozen temples we visited on our tour of south India and it is impressive although others we saw were awesome.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

If you like Hanuman/called as Anjeneya then don't forget to visit this temple in Nanganallur, Chennai. The best time to see the God is around 8 am in the morning.

1  Thank CSR100
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

When I visited the temple for the first time I was awe steuck to see the Divine Anjaneya...... Pranams

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I am going to this Temple from Past 18 yrs.Its Divine Experience and always feel blessed,But since Government took over this Temple as part the Ghee is not pure and it's Recycled, When I and my wife bought Aavin Ghee from outside and pour in the Big ghee Diya,some Priests argued with us.We told nowadays we didn't think the ghee is Fresh,so we bought from out and with divinity with pure heart we poured Ghee.There is also no board to not bring and pour ghee from outside.Mostly in 99% Temples Devotees are allowed.In this Temple only for earning money, they didn't allow us(I mean Everyone).God will punish the offenders.Jai Shree Ram.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

This temple located in Nanganallore, Chennai, is one of the well maintained Sri Anjaneyar temple. About 32 ft height Sri Anjaneyar, is powerful deity.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

A must see if you are in chennai for a couple of days. Even if there is crowd, it seamlessly flows, everbody gets a good darshan. Do buy ghee for the akhanda deepam and dont forget to meditate before the big yoga hanuman picture. Peace engulfs you there.
The free prasadams are very tasty.
Ask him anything, and if your wish gets fulfilled, come again and do vada malai seva.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent Darshan early morning on Saturday, with the family and to top it all on my birthday made it even more special