“Good Budget Hotel”
Review of Quality Inn Sabari

Quality Inn Sabari
Ranked #68 of 437 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was on a business trip and it was suggested by one of my colleague; i find this to be very good, and real value for money hotel. It was a nice experience staying in the hotel and it is worth recommending to any of your friend, relatives & colleagues. Hotel has nice food to offer both in terms of quality & variety.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are big and airy
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Sir,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel .

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

we stayed in this hotel for 2 days in last month and we enjoyed lot of things there. Food and service was amazing. I am recommending this hotel for Business Travelers.Plus special thanks to the service people as they has exhibited to me and family professional courtesy that made us feel satisfied and happy to have stayed at sabari.

Value for Money

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 March 2014

this is a value for money small entrance small restaurant, but Food is fantastic. fi you are trying to find real Tandoori Roti in T nagar head here. Breakfast is good and room service excellent . Very right prices real VFM. though do not venture out at night to nearby areas may be not so nice experience, I informed the manager. Mr Asar Basha is quick in response, so the business budget traveller try it out for a nice sleep after good food

Room Tip: No Gym so eat well to run later. Bar is a plus real value for money
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I went along with my Friends for a Buffet Lunch and the foods which was served very tasty and it looks that they are giving offers on Weekend Buffets which is really worth and nice to celebrate with freinds to Enjoy the treat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BALAJI K

I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent visit to our Rendezvous Restaurant.

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the Chef & team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Not a pleasant experience.we left after day one
We were unable to adapt to the damp musty smell in the hotel and the rooms that we had occupied.
Would not recommend this hotel at all
This was one thing that seemed to never been mentioned in other reviews

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Mahomed1
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Sir,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced.We have taken note of your feedback about the musty smell in the room and remedial measures will be taken on the suggested point. We hope that you give us another chance to ensure you have a great stay with us at Quality Inn Sabari.

I appreciate your support and assure you of a comfortable stay on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I havnt stayed in this hotel, but twice visited the lounge (drinks). I really liked the place, which is easily located. They have good options (but not all) for drinks, and variety of sitting options - near the counter, or sofa lounges or chairs. This area is colorful lighted, but very bring, with mostly western music. the best part is the serving of snacks (biting) with drinks. They offer popcorns, peanuts and salty assortments ('mixture') and refill it happily. Its a good place to unwind and relax with some chilling beers. I would recommend this place. The price of drinks is very reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank pcpranav

Dear Sir,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your time at our Hotel .

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our food&beverage services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

My expectations from a 2 or 2.5 star hotel is not skyhigh. Also, Choice Hotels is a budgetary chain and my expectations arent high.

But, I am appalled by the fact that one of the bad reviews here doesnt seem to deserve the response of the manager Mr. B.Mageshwaran. A person Vibha had registered her frustration here. In situations like these, I have seen managers trying to make up with the customers for their bad experience. The manager ignorance and lack of regret puts this hotel in poor light. I would not recommend this place to any of my friends.

Now that I have given 2 star rating, I am sure Mr. Mageshwaran will ignore this and respond to other reviews that give 4 star ratings.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo