“Good hotel with nice location”
Review of Quality Inn Sabari

Quality Inn Sabari
Ranked #64 of 398 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Baroda
“Good hotel with nice location”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

It is on OK business hotel with good location in the heart of the city. The hotel seems to be quite old and need improvements in the aminities in the hotel. Service and Food is quite good. It is worth for the business viist but do not expect too much from this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Sir,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent stay at our Hotel .

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.
B.Mageshwaran

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Pune
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

The hotel has a good location for tourists who want to see the city.
They encourage more towards buffet which really does not have a large spread and sometimes the food is not hot.

Value for money kinda place.

• Stayed March 2014

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was on a business trip and it was suggested by one of my colleague; i find this to be very good, and real value for money hotel. It was a nice experience staying in the hotel and it is worth recommending to any of your friend, relatives & colleagues. Hotel has nice food to offer both in terms of quality & variety.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are big and airy
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, 22 March 2014

Male
Reviewed 17 March 2014

we stayed in this hotel for 2 days in last month and we enjoyed lot of things there. Food and service was amazing. I am recommending this hotel for Business Travelers.Plus special thanks to the service people as they has exhibited to me and family professional courtesy that made us feel satisfied and happy to have stayed at sabari.

Value for Money

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 March 2014

this is a value for money small entrance small restaurant, but Food is fantastic. fi you are trying to find real Tandoori Roti in T nagar head here. Breakfast is good and room service excellent . Very right prices real VFM. though do not venture out at night to nearby areas may be not so nice experience, I informed the manager. Mr Asar Basha is quick in response, so the business budget traveller try it out for a nice sleep after good food

Room Tip: No Gym so eat well to run later. Bar is a plus real value for money
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Chennai
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I went along with my Friends for a Buffet Lunch and the foods which was served very tasty and it looks that they are giving offers on Weekend Buffets which is really worth and nice to celebrate with freinds to Enjoy the treat.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank BALAJI K
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude once again for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review. I am glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your recent visit to our Rendezvous Restaurant.

I would also like to thank you for appreciating our services at the Hotel. Shall have your feedback shared with the Chef & team and i am sure they would be very happy to hear that. We look forward to welcoming you back and hope to exceed your expectations once again.
Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Not a pleasant experience.we left after day one
We were unable to adapt to the damp musty smell in the hotel and the rooms that we had occupied.
Would not recommend this hotel at all
This was one thing that seemed to never been mentioned in other reviews

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Mahomed1
QUALITYINNSABARI, General Manager at Quality Inn Sabari, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Sir,
I take this opportunity to express my gratitude for your kind patronage& gracious support. Thank you very much for sharing your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences experienced.We have taken note of your feedback about the musty smell in the room and remedial measures will be taken on the suggested point. We hope that you give us another chance to ensure you have a great stay with us at Quality Inn Sabari.

I appreciate your support and assure you of a comfortable stay on your next visit.