“Ecellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #9 of 388 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Surat, India
“Ecellent Hotel”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very good value. Near the airport. airport transfer service very good. Staff are very helpful and friendly and always smiling. Hotel interior is clean and overall this hotel is Excellent. whenever in Chennai we will prefer this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review. We very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the location, room and services. I have shared your review with the team; they are also excited to know about your experience. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Dhiraj Mehta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Madurai, India
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at the Trident for a day before I caught an International flight and i was pleasently surprised.
Starting with the way I was checked in and the general cheerful ambience and the absolutely lovely staff, I actaully wished I was staying longer.
I had a great conversation with the bar staff and the Barbecued chicken wings were truly heavenly.
Will be my choice whenever I need to stay outside city limits.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank beboyjohn
Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident in Chennai. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight most aspects of hotel stay.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the ambience and service. I have already shared your comments with the team; they are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your repeat visit in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Albion
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I only spent a night there but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service. The staff is always smiling and helpful. The room was very comfortable and I have to say that I really like the interior decoration.

1 Thank Deusmortiis
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the room, ambience and hotel services. I have shared your review with the team; they are also excited to know about your experience. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here for two nights last week and had a good time. I could not get a pool facing room and so settled for one of the main road facing ones but the sound proof glasses ensured no disturbance and good quality sleep. The close proximity to the airport also is very convenient.
I dined at '"Samudra' and although there was nothing to complain about they can definitely do better in a speciality restaurant.
The pool is a funny shaped one though with more than half of it over six feet deep which is a very rare one in Indian hotels. Chennai weather ensures the water is too warm most of the times to enjoy the pool.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sandeeplath
Dear Guest,

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident.

We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Your comments on room preference and specialty restaurant have been well noted and I have shared it with the respective department heads for further action. Please be assured of a significant change on all your future visits.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits. We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Kind regards

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been 6-7 times in this Hotel.
They have an excellent staff which takes care of your needs at all times. Rooms are excellent. Food available in restaurant is excellent and if needed chef takes care of your taste.
The hotel is near airport and easy for travelling to all place in Chennai.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank YMOHAN
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Chennai. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Warm regards

delhi
Reviewed 14 June 2014

trident hotel is the place to stay in chennai. great food, nice service and friendly staff. very close to the airport just 10 minutes maximum. main city market is far from the hotel that is the only minus point.

1 Thank viv09
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and appreciation. It really works as a great source of inspiration for the team.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Chennai.

Pune, India
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just the place one would want to stay when on a visit to a new city........good food, great service and superb attention to detail. Rates are indeed 5 star... but than the product & service too is 5 star !! Special mention to their Gym staff and Spa treatment ladies......... very professional and great massage & treatment. Generally all their staff from F&B, Chefs, front desk, security, housekeeping, In room dining, restaurants are very professional and superb in their job. Only one area of improvement- menu and standards at Cinnamon Buffet does fall short a bit for dinner - specially for the price they charge- the non-veg choice of dishes and quality need fair amount of positive tweaking- It is not bad, but there certainly is room for improvement for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, following your recent stay at the Trident in Chennai. I hope your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed our great location, food, gym, spa and most importantly -Service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team and they are “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praises with everyone - the teams shall truly appreciate your gracious praise.

It was an absolute pleasure to have been of service to you. Your comments on food have been well noted and have initiated corrective measures in conjunction with the Chefs.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotels, whenever your travels take you to this part of the world ; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards,