“Excellent Hospitality”
Review of Trident, Chennai

Trident, Chennai
Ranked #9 of 400 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at Trident Chennai during my business travel. The hospitality was excellent and I would recommend everyone to taste the same. I will be very happy to stay at Trident again and again during my future travels.

1  Thank inderjitsehrawat
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your review. We very much appreciate the time you took to send in your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We were delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. I have shared your review with the team; they are also excited to know about your experience. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

I also truly appreciate your word of mouth recommendations and we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

There are newer reviews for Trident, Chennai

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Trident Staffs Making Art Of Service us a Homely Touch .Excellence in reception , room dinning, bar , samdura restaurant, cheerful ambience and the absolutely lovely staff , food & dinning excellent, but Kindly change Ava Drinking water not good taste , We are planning trip on next month for long stay in home of trident chennai.

Room Tip: garden view room

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for such a wonderful review, following your recent stay at the Trident in Chennai. I hope you homeward travels were smooth and comfortable.

I am very pleased to note that you enjoyed the ambience, dining facilities, bar and most importantly -service. People are the life and soul of our hotels. I am fortunate to have been working with these wonderful ladies and gentlemen who diligently uphold the values of our company by exceeding the expectations of our guests and creating everlasting memories.

I have shared your review with the team and they are “over the moon” and delighted to know that they were able to surpass your expectations. It will give me great pleasure to share your gracious praise with everyone - the teams shall truly appreciate your generous compliments.

It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Your comments on Ava mineral water have been well noted and shall definitely initiate needful action in this regard.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels take you to this part of the world; if I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Warm personal regards,

dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very good value. Near the airport. airport transfer service very good. Staff are very helpful and friendly and always smiling. Hotel interior is clean and overall this hotel is Excellent. whenever in Chennai we will prefer this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the location, room and services. I have shared your review with the team; they are also excited to know about your experience. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at the Trident for a day before I caught an International flight and i was pleasently surprised.
Starting with the way I was checked in and the general cheerful ambience and the absolutely lovely staff, I actaully wished I was staying longer.
I had a great conversation with the bar staff and the Barbecued chicken wings were truly heavenly.
Will be my choice whenever I need to stay outside city limits.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank beboyjohn

Dear Guest

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Trident in Chennai. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight most aspects of hotel stay.

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the ambience and service. I have already shared your comments with the team; they are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us; it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We do look forward to your repeat visit in not so distant future. If I can be of any assistance whatsoever in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me.

Many thanks once again.

Sincerely

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I only spent a night there but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of service. The staff is always smiling and helpful. The room was very comfortable and I have to say that I really like the interior decoration.

1  Thank Deusmortiis
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We were especially delighted to read your positive comments you made about the room, ambience and hotel services. I have shared your review with the team; they are also excited to know about your experience. Thank you!! It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I stayed here for two nights last week and had a good time. I could not get a pool facing room and so settled for one of the main road facing ones but the sound proof glasses ensured no disturbance and good quality sleep. The close proximity to the airport also is very convenient.
I dined at '"Samudra' and although there was nothing to complain about they can definitely do better in a speciality restaurant.
The pool is a funny shaped one though with more than half of it over six feet deep which is a very rare one in Indian hotels. Chennai weather ensures the water is too warm most of the times to enjoy the pool.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sandeeplath

Dear Guest,

We are glad to read your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at the Trident.

We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight every aspect of hotel stay. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

Your comments on room preference and specialty restaurant have been well noted and I have shared it with the respective department heads for further action. Please be assured of a significant change on all your future visits.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits. We take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally for assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Kind regards

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have been 6-7 times in this Hotel.
They have an excellent staff which takes care of your needs at all times. Rooms are excellent. Food available in restaurant is excellent and if needed chef takes care of your taste.
The hotel is near airport and easy for travelling to all place in Chennai.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank YMOHAN
Chennai_Trident, General Manager at Trident, Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident Chennai. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team and I are inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your gracious praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Chennai.

Warm regards