“Decent stay”

Grand by GRT Hotels
Ranked #15 of 407 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stay was good even though the hotel is undergoing renovations. Staff is very courteous as usual. The breakfast menu is mostly South Indian but all the dishes were very good especially Pongal. Overall It was a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the positive feedback on Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team, who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations, every time you visit us.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

One of the best stay at GRT GRAND Chennai hotel, while I am staying with my family, it was great atmosphere and very good service, I am sure when my next visit to chennai I am sure I will stay in grt grand

• Stayed: July 2014
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Whenever I visit Chennai, my second home has become GRT Grand at T.Nagar. I highly recommend this Hotel for its delicious cuisine, delightful ambiance, and dedicated staff, which makes the stay, a pleasant experience for business travelers, and families.

GRT: Your Doorway to a Great, Rich, and Traditional Experience.

Room Tip: The Club room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet924
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have enjoyed my stay at GRT Grand. It was a family trip. My seven years old daughter was charmed and she also enjoyed using the swimming pool. The most fun part for her were the massage chair in in our room and the great breakfast. I have planed my next trip already and naturally I have booked GRT Grand once again for our stay at Chennai.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I visited the hotel in July as part of my business trip.
House keeping people kept every thing very well in my room after i left out in such a way that how a batchelor will do it.
Price is lil costly but as our company piad it no issues.. ;)
Ambience, service and completementary Breakfast are good to choose.
Cons:
Room corpet floor smelling dusty little bit.
No air flow from outside if need.
Little bit costly for ordering Food.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the positive feedback on Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team, who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations, every time you stay with us.

I have made note of the candid feedback that you have given and would like to assure you that necessary corrections would be brought in, from our end.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I have been staying in the past their quality of service, cleanliness are good. House cleaning staff are very dedicated. We have tried Food at Copper Point and Indian Restaurant, Azulia the Meditteranean Restaurant. Food is of High Standard. hotel is situated in the middle of the city ideal for shopping, close to the popular T.Nagar, good for Silk & Gold. Worth staying.

Room Tip: Higher Floor has a good view to the lobby.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Hotel was very good. The free breakfast was a plus.
The hotel does a good job in arranging for taxis. Restaurant services were very good as waiters are ready to offer services that diners could do for themselves. The hotel front desk has an exchange desk to take care of money exchanges.

Stayed July 2014