Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Suriya International Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
The Iris Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
Kences Inn(Chennai (Madras))
Samco Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
Malles Manotaa(Chennai (Madras))
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
Sakithyan Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
  • Room Service
FabHotel Blossoms T Nagar(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Urvashi International Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
1,120 results
All reviewst nagarvalue for moneypondy bazaarbusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent serviceexcellent hotelbreakfast spreadgreat ambiencethe heart of the citytravel deskexcellent staynon vegmodern amenitiescomfortable staycoffee shopbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Got chance to travel to Chennai for business and stayed at the GRT Grand. Quite comfortable hotel and rooms. Well appointed. Was a little concerned that the hotel was in major renovations but this was not issue at all.

Both restaurants in the hotel were good. Hotel service was good, only have food things to say.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the positive feedback on Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team, who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations, every time you visit us.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stay was good even though the hotel is undergoing renovations. Staff is very courteous as usual. The breakfast menu is mostly South Indian but all the dishes were very good especially Pongal. Overall It was a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Reviewed 18 August 2014

One of the best stay at GRT GRAND Chennai hotel, while I am staying with my family, it was great atmosphere and very good service, I am sure when my next visit to chennai I am sure I will stay in grt grand

• Stayed: July 2014
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Whenever I visit Chennai, my second home has become GRT Grand at T.Nagar. I highly recommend this Hotel for its delicious cuisine, delightful ambiance, and dedicated staff, which makes the stay, a pleasant experience for business travelers, and families.

GRT: Your Doorway to a Great, Rich, and Traditional Experience.

Room Tip: The Club room
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet924
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have enjoyed my stay at GRT Grand. It was a family trip. My seven years old daughter was charmed and she also enjoyed using the swimming pool. The most fun part for her were the massage chair in in our room and the great breakfast. I have planed my next trip already and naturally I have booked GRT Grand once again for our stay at Chennai.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChennaiGrtgrand, General Manager at Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014