Stayed here for a single night on a business trip - Efficient check-in, always smiling staff, courteous bell boys, wonderful rooms and amazing breakfast. This is what Taj has delivered to me every single time and Connemara is no exception.
I arrived pretty late and asked for a pre-billing to ensure quick check-out in the morning. I was served a piping hot thali in the room within 15 minutes. By the time I could finish my dinner, my shoes were polished, the bill was cleared and credit card swiped/settled.
They were prompt enough to wake me up at the right time and packed my breakfast. All this done at 6:30 AM. One tends to value Taj after these kind of experiences - Highly recommended !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai is the city's only heritage hotel, built in 1854 as the Imperial Hotel, renamed Albany in 1886, finally re-established as The Connemara in 1890. It was an Art Deco look that the Connemara sported when it ‘reopened’ in 1937. And the legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa added his touch to the tower block and linking pool in 1974. Today, it is infused with the spirited style of Vivanta by Taj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, DerbySoftTaj, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Connemara, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Hotel Taj Connemara Chennai