“Stay in Chennai”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #20 of 400 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Radisson Blu exceeded all expectations.From getting your keys at the airport as soon as you get into the courtsey hotel car,to check in process and the staff in restaurants.It was a very pleasant experience.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

There are newer reviews for Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This truly is a five star hotel. The star designation in other countries is often dubious. However, this truly defines luxury. Rooms are amazing, service is top notch and amenities are beyond imagination. The breakfast buffet was absolutely scrumptious. If you count every food item in the buffet, there were easily more than 100 items in it. The Kebab restaurant, while very expensive, was amazing as well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I stayed on 2 occasions, once for 2 nights and once for 1 night.

I was welcomed back on the second occasion and given the same room as before - which was a nice touch.

This hotel is ideal if you are over-nighting waiting for a flight (as I was).

The location is quite a way from the centre of town but just a 5 min taxi ride from the Airport.

Room had everything you would need plus free WiFi.

The staff were all very professional and the bell hops friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Being a single traveller in a new city the experience was fantastic. The staff was courteous and cooperative. Inspire of landing on a late night flight the staff was prompt for the pickup and absolutely no concerns about safety. Kudos to team radisson. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2014

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I have been staying at the Radisson for many years apart from this hotel close to the airport have stayed at the other hotels tooi, and always stay in this area since Chennai has heavy traffic and more so due to the on going Metro work, if there is an early flight to catch this is the best place to stay.

This time I was pleasantly surprised to see the driver of the airport pick up hand over the room key and the registration form, all I had to do was to get to the reception hand over the for and my departure details and go to the room, this is wonderful and saves time especially after a long day and a flight into Chennai.

Also the Hot chocolate which is complimentary is a very nice gesture and is offered in the room. After staying is many 5 star properties globally this was indeed refreshing and new. Keep it up, the Radisson motto of 100% guest comfort is true. All for a good value this makes it better considering the Chennai traffic one has to work through the day, very close to the airport so transfers are a breeze. Food is good as well, will always continue to stay here .

Room Tip: Free Wi Fi for three devices rooms are quite and well insulated parking view roon like 257 and 258 d...

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was in Chennai to attend the Exhibition and selected the hotel as it was very close from Airport and we wanted to avoid heavy Traffic from Airport to City Centre. We selected that hotel expectation and were pleasantly surprised as soon as we reached the Airport as Hotel Car with their staff person welcomed and handed us Room Key and Room Number, Hotel Car driver picked our luggage and dropped us Hotel and at the reception checking in was done immediately and were upgraded in Business Class Room which was very clean with comfortable bed, Massage Chairs, Bath Room was very clean and with lot of high quality toiletries. Complimentary Fruits, Cookies and Chocolate. We were very impressed with wonderful Room Service. They also have Nice business centre and mini conference room for business meeting.
The breakfast of the hotel was average and good in southern delicacies. We also went to The Kebab Factory Restaurant which is good but pinches the pocket as prices are higher. As our Flight was late, they extended the check out time up to 7.00 PM. We appreciate service of entire staff who is willing to help with smile. We were also offered complimentary drop to the Air port.
I will recommend this hotel to Guest coming to Chennai by Air to avoid Chennai City Traffic. I compliment their General Manager Mr.Vikram Kotah for wonderful management. If you stay in this Hotel It will make your stay pleasure with excellent service.

1  Thank farooq47

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Was very happy I chose the property for my brief stop over in Chennai. Excellent service. Starting from the Driver who picked me up to the staff at the restaurant, it was was just great service. The easy check in facilities was amazing especially considering the time of my arrival and short stay..! Incredibly good service...!

Room Tip: Wonderful for airport users but may not be very practical for city goers..!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business