“Best Mughalai food in Chennai”
Review of Moti Mahal Delux

Moti Mahal Delux
Ranked #322 of 6,804 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$8 - US$9
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Nungambakkam/Marina Beach
Description: A unique blend of comfort, musical symphony and mouth-watering cuisine, combined with an authentic dining experience, makes for the perfect retreat for our guests. We firmly believe that eating out is about socializing and leisure. Our restaurant is designed in such a way that our ambiance never fails to leave you with cherished memories and an unforgettable experience.India is not only known for its diversified culture and conventions, but also for its diverse range of authentic dishes and recipes. These flavours epitomize the uniqueness of Indian Cuisine. So, we at Moti Mahal strive to amaze our guests with the best Indian recipes, making for a delightful dining experience! We are widely acclaimed for our traditional Mughlai food - the feast that comprises of 36 courses, originated from the traditional Peshawari community. We are also known for our scrumptious Tandoori Chicken, which is a popular choice by guests from various parts of the country.
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

Mouth watering delicacies!

My recommended non-veg menu would be:

Tandoori Chicken
Chicken Jalfreize
Parathas

End with Gulab Jamuna or Pan ice cream!!

I want to go there daily!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

My family is so thankful we found this lovely restaurant. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is inviting, and the staff is helpful and attentive. We go as a large group and share several entrees, getting a little bit of everything and the price is low when we split the bill. Amazing paneer in all the dishes, excellent butter chicken, among other greats on the menu. We are sure to bring out-of-town guests and they always enjoy it as much as we do.

1  Thank IndianPrincessNG
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I'm a foodie. I'm very particular and I don't particularly like spicy. I almost always change my order to fit my wants & needs and if it doesn't come back correctly I won't go again.
Moti Mahal has never messed up my order. I'm in every week for more delicious food. I have my favorites, which are Sag Paneer, Butter Chicken Masala, and Garlic Naan. When I have family come in town or meet new people, I always make sure we stop at Moti for a great North Indian meal!

1  Thank SavannahLynneGrant
Reviewed 26 September 2013

From the first time I walked into Moti Mahal Delux, I knew it was a special place. The atmosphere is attractive, but not austentatious... The food offers something equally compelling for Veg or Non, and the flavours are crisp, defined and pure... I bring all my friends, family, colleagues and guests to Chennai here to have the best experience, noon or night.. Thanks Moti Mahal Delux for staying so consistently great

1  Thank Shawn-of-India
Reviewed 16 September 2013

been today lunch with a vip guest.
I am not sure because of VIP - the food was great.
Fish tikka made out of basa fish was super..
Rotis were perfect like good ones you get from dhabhas.. of punjab.
The chicken soup was perfect..
the dhal makhni made me lick fingers.
I will try visit without a vip guest and see how it comes out..

1  Thank Sreenivasu N