Absolutely loved this place.
- Homely in all aspects.
- Food was exceptionally simple and homely. Prepared fresh unlike most commercial establishments.
- Location is great - in the heart of the city, but tucked away in a street that runs deep and is quite posh. This makes the place pretty quiet allowing you peace of mind, and at the same time has a great neighborhood.
- Staff are very courteous, and help you with whatever you would need.
- Breakfast is pretty much conventional south Indian food; add eggs to that. Sumptuous, simple and delicious.
- Value for money.
Overall, a great stay. I would definitely recommend this place.
PS: I was told that they only have rooms with two beds (and not a double bed).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace and tranquil environment amidst greenery is the hall mark of Hanu Reddy Residences. The walls in each building are adorned with large pictures that tell our unique stories. Each frame has been created from 50 year old trees handmade by our master craftsmen. These bungalows have been upgraded with all the amenities of a modern building. Spacious rooms, comfortable bathrooms and great service make for a relaxing stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.