Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$179
Hotels.com
US$227
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$147
US$141
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$84
US$74
The Accord Metropolitan(Chennai (Madras))
US$78
US$75
Hotels.com
Trident, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$146
US$122
Trident Hotels
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
US$78
Taj Hotels
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$128
  • Pool
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$85
US$61
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$179
US$163
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewshome away from homeente keralamhomely foodbusy cityplace to stayrooms are cleancommon areasexcellent locationpeaceful staythe heart of the citystaff were courteouslate checkrooms are bigcomplimentary breakfasttamil naduexcellent hospitalitysouth indian
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We used the Conference facilty in the premises for two full days. The staff was excellent and had set up the conference room exactly to specification even before we arrived. All the facilities like projector, mike, sound system were in good working condition and we did not face any trouble during the conference. The food was also excellent and very much on time. We were just so trouble free the two days. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We enjoyed using the premises so much that we have decided to go back every time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sujatha1964
HRResidences, Chief Operating Officer at Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Guest

I am happy that you enjoyed the conference facilities at Hanu Reddy Residences. We provide the ideal set up for mini conferences and sales meetings etc. Looking forward to hosting more such meetings for your company.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I loved this place...All the staff members are very co-operative and helpful...found lucky to be here.food was excellent..place is very peaceful and centrally located...very clean and quiet.

breakfast is the most delicious

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Vijendra S

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recommendation. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I'm from Virginia, USA and I stayed in Hanu Reddy Residencies for about 10 days. It was just what I needed staying away from home. Every morning the staff greets us so nicely and the breakfast is definitely the most delicious meal of the day. Lunch and dinner are comparitively okay, but the menu got me bored after a few days.The place just lights up like a palace every time I enter in the evenings. Just gives that feeling of coming to a home rather than a hotel. Wifi is not the best at all times, but just glad it was freely included in our deal. Most importantly, the locality is very safe and very much security gaurded at all times. Everything like malls and the beach are very close by as well. I would recommend this place to anyone who is staying in Chennai for long or just for a day or two.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sneha A
HRResidences, Chief Operating Officer at Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for recommending Hanu Reddy Residences. I am happy that you felt at home with us. I apologise that you didn't find the lunch menu very interesting. We try to give our guests a good wholesome home cooked meal and are willing to accommodate any special dietary needs too. Our staff are always willing to cater to the special needs of our guests. We look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Absolutely loved this place.

- Homely in all aspects.
- Food was exceptionally simple and homely. Prepared fresh unlike most commercial establishments.
- Location is great - in the heart of the city, but tucked away in a street that runs deep and is quite posh. This makes the place pretty quiet allowing you peace of mind, and at the same time has a great neighborhood.
- Staff are very courteous, and help you with whatever you would need.
- Breakfast is pretty much conventional south Indian food; add eggs to that. Sumptuous, simple and delicious.
- Value for money.

Overall, a great stay. I would definitely recommend this place.

PS: I was told that they only have rooms with two beds (and not a double bed).

Room Tip: PS: I was told that they only have rooms with two beds (and not a double bed).
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recommendation for Hanu Reddy Residences. I am happy that you appreciate the quality of our food and services. It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with the comfort of a home while traveling. We do have rooms with king size beds and queen beds. There seems to have been some miscommunication in this regard and I apologise for that. We look forward to having you as our guest again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My stay between May 1st- May 4th, at Hanu Reddy Residences (Chennai) was an awesome experience! These Residences are located plum in the heart of the town where all the fun & action is/are, and it was very easy getting to all major places of interest and commerce from here. Yet, the place is located in a tree-lined, serene, quiet, and well-lit cul-de-sac and is located in perhaps the safest part of the city. My wife, who stayed with me at the Residence felt that she could come and stay here on her own and have no safety-related concerns. Away from the buzz of the city, I was able to take nice walks in the evenings in a pollution-free and safe environment. I felt that it was a relaxing experience, reasonably priced. The food was good, simple, and homely - starting with a sumptuous breakfast - and I hardly had went out for dinner. For variety, I tried out some of the fine-dining restaurants that are available nearby. Ente Keralam, for example, was less than a block away. The staff, also, was friendly, prompt, simple, and aimed to please. The COO is an elegant lady who runs an efficient and customer focused team. As a senior customer-experience professional, I must say that, overall, my stay here was a great experience. This was definitely my home away from home. I will definitely be back to spend some quality time here on my next trip to Chennai.

Room Tip: Call early and let them know your needs.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

I am grateful for your kind words of appreciation for Hanu Reddy Residences. It was indeed a great pleasure to meet you and your wife. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you both again