Review Highlights

via mobile
Not a Mall

Reviewed 20 December 2017
YashiR25

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chennai (Madras)
from US$47.50
from US$61.25
from US$73.75
from US$23.25
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Place is neat and clean, the interior designs of the mall is superb. There are so many shops which is useful to us. Fun City is there, there are so many games for kids. I like to go there frequently.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Comparing to other well known screens PVR stands for its quality . It is maintained very neat . The effects were the highlights of this theatre .. must visit for horror movies

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

There is always delay in the show time here at PVR Ampa Skywalk chennai. But today I went to see why it is late. I went inside to see what clean is happening and could see the cleaning staff was sitting and having chit chat. My show was 10.50 pm for NUN. When I asked them when the show is starting they are asking me is it Showtime? Ridiculous. You might be very big (bought Satyam) but try to get to that perfection level.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Very satisfied in seating, sound and foods. I think this is the number one high quality cinema multiplex in mysuru. But only not happy about Audio Screen No. 1. Its very small in size and looks like a home theater.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I came for movie avenger on 1st may. It was bad experience for me. In the booking counter I booked ticket for 2 members. I gave Rs 500 to ticket counter, he returned me Rs 300 and said he don't have change Rs 50 , then I gave my card to do swipe..He debited Rs 150 from my card also. As it was busy to ask. But hope they will not repete this. Management should give proper training to their staff.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This theater is located in Ampa Skywalk Aminjikerai. This location is a very busy location. The theater quality is good. I went to watch a movie with my friends for a reunion. The surroundings are maintained well. The seats are very comfortable. The overall experience was great. One could spend time with their friends and family.

2  Thank GhiriTharan
Reviewed 20 December 2017

It feels like a cluster of shops under the same roof. All you can do is grab a book and go to CCD and spend sometime there having the trademark coffee away from the crowd.

One can go to PVR for the movies. And Swensens for ice-cream. Sometime can be spent in FunCity as well. But it's a big NO for shopping. Toilets too suck a big time.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This theatre gives overall a nice movie watching experience. The theatre is well maintained. Value for money. Good Sound effects and seating is comfortable.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

According to the ticket, the show was about to start at 7:45, but the door didn't open till 7:50. The price of snacks was too high.Overall we had a very bad experience.

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Good Location! Awesome Ambiance! Good Picture Quality! Comfortable Seat Arrangements! Value of money