Review Highlights
A little far away from Central Station

We had been to this theater on 11.01.2019 for a second show. After the show around 1AM we were able... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
gentleman492001
Thrissur, India
For shopping

Place is neat and clean, the interior designs of the mall is superb. There are so many shops which... read more

Reviewed 30 October 2018
cinthu88
Chennai (Madras), India
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chennai (Madras)
from US$35.00
from US$23.50
from US$23.50
from US$56.00
More Info
All reviews sound effects maintained clean screen mall abirami shopping chennai
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I came for movie avenger on 1st may. It was bad experience for me. In the booking counter I booked ticket for 2 members. I gave Rs 500 to ticket counter, he returned me Rs 300 and said he don't have change Rs 50 , then I gave my card to do swipe..He debited Rs 150 from my card also. As it was busy to ask. But hope they will not repete this. Management should give proper training to their staff.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 19 January 2018

This theater is located in Ampa Skywalk Aminjikerai. This location is a very busy location. The theater quality is good. I went to watch a movie with my friends for a reunion. The surroundings are maintained well. The seats are very comfortable. The overall experience was great. One could spend time with their friends and family.

Date of experience: January 2018
2  Thank GhiriTharan
Reviewed 20 December 2017

It feels like a cluster of shops under the same roof. All you can do is grab a book and go to CCD and spend sometime there having the trademark coffee away from the crowd.

One can go to PVR for the movies. And Swensens for ice-cream. Sometime can be spent in FunCity as well. But it's a big NO for shopping. Toilets too suck a big time.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This theatre gives overall a nice movie watching experience. The theatre is well maintained. Value for money. Good Sound effects and seating is comfortable.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017

According to the ticket, the show was about to start at 7:45, but the door didn't open till 7:50. The price of snacks was too high.Overall we had a very bad experience.

Date of experience: September 2017