“Great temple”

Sringeri Saradha Peetam Temple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a must visit temple if you visit Udupi. Bus/Taxi are available from Udupi. Temperature in Sringeri is pleasant even in the worst summer time.

Easy accomodation is available in Mutt guest house just oppostie the temple complex.

Vidya-aarambham (Aksharabhyasa) is done inside the temple of Sharada ambaal.

Great experience.

3  Thank nsastri

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Although I visited many times hennaed I had the opportunity only on 7.3.14 to visit and have the dar shan of this peetam. I felt to be in shringeri. Thanks to my sister Manjula

Reviewed 18 September 2013

The temple is open until 9 PM in the night and opens by 5 AM in the morning. We had a very good dharshan and some food in the temple. In the morning, we reached the temple for another quick dharshan by 5:45. We were the only devotees in the temple. So calm, serene and super dharshan of Lord Sharadamba, we walked around the temple peacefully, near the river and came out at 6:45. One gets great satisfaction on reaching the temple and praying to the Goddess.

2  Thank Karthik R
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Gives great experience. Unlike the Saradha temple on Arcot road which is also managed by the same team, it has good accessibility for old and differently abled people.

1  Thank VaidyanathanSuresh
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I visited this temple on my wedding anniversary day. It is a great place to sit and meditate. The Goddess Sarada bestows love and happiness on every being and the blessed ones relax in her presence. This temple is maintained by the Sringeri mutt. The temple is special for me and my wife as our horoscopes were exchanged here.

3  Thank Aaqarsh