“fantastic and exelent”
Review of E Hotel

E Hotel
Ranked #31 of 400 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 28 July 2014

very exelent hote is sittuated in express avaniu mall and fantastic restaurant and good amazing food and excellent service good care from staffs and totally excellent this hotel situated in heart of the chennai city and mall also attached for this hotel

Room Tip: u reach there thay will hellp u to choose u r marvelus room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GauravGuptaGM, General Manager at E Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay E Hotel, Chennai.

We work hard on creating a Great Hotel our Guests Love and we're pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We hope you'll continue to choose us as your preferred hotel and look forward to your return.

There are newer reviews for E Hotel

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This hotel, located within the Express Avenue Mall is one of the best in Chennai. It has nice and great looking rooms and the team lead by Gaurav is well focused and very professional. They ensure all the guests have a great stay at the hotel. Proximity to key landmarks of the city makes it a great choice. The food served in the restaurant is also nice and very tasty. Overall a great experience and a must visit property...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PankajKNeeraj

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write this review and naming E Hotel your place of accommodation in chennai.

We are delighted you have a positive experience at our hotel and attached mall, appreciate the many compliments you have for us. Please visit us again should your travels bring you back to Chennai

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I sincerely apologise for this is a long overdue review.
So here we go, when me and my family decided to go Chennai; I was singled out as the itinerary planner. The first thing on my to do list was to find a suitable hotel for a group of 8 pax which includes 3 kids.
I looked out for many hotels, read about them on trip advisor and of course emailed all of them enquiring about their availability and best rates.

Well out of the many I had written to, only 1 hotel was prompt in its reply. You guessed it right. It was Sarat from E Hotel. Right from the start, Sarat (Customer Relations and Sales), he was so helpful and was readily available to answer my innumerous questions.
He made sure that all my needs were met even before we took off to Chennai.

Upon our arrival, I was pleased to meet Sarat and team at E Hotel.
Given that this is a new hotel in town, I expected good services and great amenities.
I am glad to say that E hotel stayed true to its words.
The room was great. We took interconnecting rooms and the space given to us was spacious that the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves running from room to room.

Knowing that kids were their guests, Sarat and team arranged for a special chocolate treat them. I have to say they got in all the details and definitely got our attention and made a huge impression on us.

We stayed in Emall Hotel for 6 days. Throughout our stay, the staff at Emall Hotel were very friendly, helpful and always served us with a smile.

Even the moustached door man, to the bell boy, everyone made sure that we had everything that we needed. The hotel is just next to a mall, which made it even more
worthwhile for us. All my last minute shopping was done there and we were so happy with our purchases.

The centralized location of this hotel was also its plus points. We could easily get to all our shopping destinations.

This was truly a memorable trip for us and we thank Sarat and team for making
it so worthwhile.

I know there are many known hotels in Chennai, but i truly believe this new comer will definitely surpass the rest soon. :)

I highly recommend Emall hotel and congratulate them in every step of their way.
Thank you and keep up your good work.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with E hotel, Chennai ! We're glad your stay with us has been such a positive experience and we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with others through your review.

We aim to consistently present our guests with intuitive service, thoughtful facilities and amenities. We're pleased to be of service and will continue to deliver a great guest experience.

It's great to hear such heartening feedback from our guests and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Excellent room service. The room size are very big compared to any other hotel i have seen. Terrific ambience and Pure Veg food. The biggest mall of chennai is attached with the hotel and the money spent is worth a million

Room Tip: You can spend time in the hotel and shopping in the mall.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful stay with us. At E Hotel Chennai our effort is to ensure that every guest’s requirements are met with. I look forward to welcome you on your next visit soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

A very nice hotel attached to a high end mall, right in the heart of everything.
The hotel is a nice no nonsense business hotel located at one end of express avenue mall.
The ambience is cool right from the moment u enter. I asked for a early check in and got it at no extra cost.
Check in and Check out were a breeze and their rooms and as such the entire hotel was tastefully decorated with pink being the prominent color.
Air conditioning was excellent and even the sultry Chennai weather is beaten. The shower was a separate area from the WC and shower pressure was also good.
Hotel was completely vegetarian and as such the breakfast options were restricted. I had my first Italian meal here and was okay but the dessert was really good.But the mall food court had so many dining options.
All in all a very good hotel if u have to stay a short stay in Chennai.
But booking thru hotel sites would give u a better deal rather than directly booking from the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank drsurya

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in E Hotel, Chennai and sharing your stay review.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and thank you for complimenting our services and facilities.

Your stay comfort and exceptional experience are of utmost importance to us and we look forward to being at your service again in a near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

I was staying at this hotel for 2nights. I must admit that i had a pleasant stay at this hotel. The night front desk staff was very helpful (I am sorry i can't remember his name). I would personally recommond this hotel for overseas travellers who is visiting Chennai. This hotel is connected to the shopping mall so if you're bored you can just walk in to the mall and do some shopping and stuff.

The negative side is limited continental food choices in their Ground floor restaurant. I was bit worried about the safety in Chennai. But, this hotel is pretty good in terms of security and staff speak good english. i felt very safe and i will definatly stay in this hotel again. Thank you for making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam_Aus257
GauravGuptaGM, General Manager at E Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Greetings from E Hotel!

Thank you for your patronage and greatly appreciate the time you have taken to review your stay. Pleased to note your special mention about the staff, cleanliness, and also the mall facilities. We are very happy to read that on the whole you had a comfortable stay.

I extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you had with food choice. I assure you that during your next stay we will do our best to meet your expectations & look forward to serving you in future.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

A decent stay, but definitely not worth the price you pay! Major put off was the fact that there is no non veg! Otherwise had a decent stay, being in a mall is a highlight of the hotel. Otherwise since it is a new property, rooms are clean and quite modern and nice ! Staff are also quite friendly.... Expected a better experience at this hotel! The wow factor is missing somehow !

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of our property. We appreciate your positive comments, and want you to know that we are the vegetarian hotel which serves only a vegetarian food in our hotel.

We hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to Chennai, and I want you to know that your repeat business is very important to us.

Best Regards,