“Excellent Service”
Review of La Woods Hotel

La Woods Hotel
Ranked #12 of 397 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Its quiet in the central area for doing shopping. Spacious accomodations. Service was Excellent.
Pleasant Environment. Very affordable price. Variety of TV Channels, good dining, Wi Fi availability. Easy access to the towns.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
MMM572014, General Manager at La Woods Hotel, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time taken off to write this positive review about La Woods Hotel and look forward to your continued patronage and assure you the best of services.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed in La Woods last week with family. I have been travelling to many countries. I was surprised to see the way the hotel has kept to international standards at a very affordable price. Moreover, the staff offer superb services. I booked and the staff managed to contact me in Dubai and clarified all my queries. Very neat, well managed, excellent service and very affordable. I will never stay in any other hotel other La Woods Hotel on any of my further trips. Great experience !!!! I rate this as 9/10.

Subramonia Iyer Vimal Kumar, Dubai

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
MMM572014, General Manager at La Woods Hotel, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you dear guest for your excellent and encouraging review . It is our endeavour to give the best to all our esteemed guests. We look forward to welcoming you again and again.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I hadn't heard of this hotel till the night before I traveled to Chennai with my family. We were looking for a place to stay for one night and I went purely by the reviews I read on booking.com. The hotel is off the main road (Anna Salai / Mount Road) with a small lobby and when I reached there it felt like I had made a mistake. But to our pleasant surprise the rooms were great. They have a modern look with 3 star amenities. We had lunch at the restaurant and the food too was excellent. To top it all they served us complimentary Payasam at the request of the General Manager who casually asked us what else we would like to have! The hotel staff are simple and helpful. They are also immensely proud of the place they work. We gauged this the next morning as we struck a conversation with one of the restaurant staff. He spoke very passionately about the commitment of everyone to satisfy each customer and the great pains the hotel management took to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. Overall a great place to stay that we have no hesitation in recommending. To the hotel staff and management I would say, congratulations & keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
MMM572014, General Manager at La Woods Hotel, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Guest
Thank you immensely for your positive and encouraging review. Have shared with our staff and it is like an added incentive for them to perform better. Thank you once again
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The hotel was very convinient,with cooperative staffs,like meena and valli was very helpful,wi-fi was good and free,variety of tv channels,in room dining was superb,i would rate this hotel 9 out of 10

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank shyamini
Dear Guest
It is indeed delightful and most encouraging to read your positive reviews. We are always grateful to guests like you and it is indeed motivating.
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I would like to share with the experience I had while on a stay in La Woods...I felt the the room and the the experience of stay to be very pleasant...The staff was very nice and caring and really had a customer oriented approach..They did all to make the customer happy..A big plus was that, it was near to all city junctions and I could reach them avoiding the traffic time...Food was nice too..I would prefer this hotel for my next stay and I also recommend anyone who is looking for a class/family oriented hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
MMM572014, General Manager at La Woods Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you and much appreciate your encouraging response. It will be our endeavor now and always to extend the best of hospitality to all our guests.
Warm regards
Muneera Mubarak
Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed 22 March 2014

La Woods Hotel is a Excellent hotel to stay with our Family and Friends - very clean and well maintained,personnel extremely friendly and nice. the breakfast was fabulous!!. Room very silent and well equipped. am Strongly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms are Clean and Quiete, no Noisy, no disturbence..
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest
Thank you for your positive feedback, we at La woods Hotel are delighted with your response and always look forward to welcoming you and all our guests and to extend best of our services.
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 19 March 2014

A new Hotel and well maintained.
Rooms are clean, spacious, cosy and nicely decorated with comfortable bed to give you a good night sleep.
Good location, staffs are extremely friendly, Delicious food,
Overall 2 thumbs up

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest
We at La Woods hotel would like to thank you immensely for your review and the awesome experience you had during you stay with us.Thank you indeed.
Warm regards