Stayed recently, for a business trip for a week. Food was really good they had pretty much most of the options i can think of and even made few south Indian dish when requested. Conference room where really good and they had very good people to support and help during the conference, i guess those guys are really experienced and pretty much take care of the equipment we rented form outside with their hotel technician, this is definitely kind of service like to see when we are out for business trip.
Staff are really friendly and helped with all the request made to them.
Closer to the shopping area a good plus, even if you don’t plan to shop waling to the shopping area will make you buy stuff.
Things to improve pool/Gym is really small, but not a big concern since I used only once
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai is conveniently situated in the heart of the city, close to the shopping hub. All 162 guestrooms, with a minimum size of 30 square meters and we do have the service listed below in points 1. Pergola - Roof top restaurant - highest in Chennai 2. Royal Indianaa - Complete vegetarian restaurant and kitchen 3. Zodiac - Bar 4. Season - All day dining restaurant 5. Spa includes swimming pool and health club 6. Board room with all modern facilities 7. Physically challenged room available - please do make reservation prior to arrival. 8. Centrally located near by shopping malls / US & Singapore consulates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Accord Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Accord Hotel Chennai
- Accord Metropolitan Hotel