“Nice place in town”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #29 of 398 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Chennai (Madras), India
“Nice place in town”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stayed recently, for a business trip for a week. Food was really good they had pretty much most of the options i can think of and even made few south Indian dish when requested. Conference room where really good and they had very good people to support and help during the conference, i guess those guys are really experienced and pretty much take care of the equipment we rented form outside with their hotel technician, this is definitely kind of service like to see when we are out for business trip.
Staff are really friendly and helped with all the request made to them.
Closer to the shopping area a good plus, even if you don’t plan to shop waling to the shopping area will make you buy stuff.
Things to improve pool/Gym is really small, but not a big concern since I used only once

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this review, 25 September 2012
Dear Mr. Joseph,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that your were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Rupesh Kumar Pandey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Indonesian first
Hyderabad
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed here recently when I missed my flight! Checked in around midnight...folks at reception didn't find my reservation!!...but come back after 5/10 minutes... apologizing for make me wait...but promptly upgraded me to superior room... Had dinner midnight at their coffe shop..though limited menu (due to late hours), service was nice and food tastes great!

Room was pretty nice and a bit luxurious.. Superb value for money, I should say.. Variety of food served @ Breakfast is good.. exceptional service...

Check-out was quick and prompt..

Book a cab to Airport through hotel, which turns out to be quite expensive.. about Rs.1300.00!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Kuta, Indonesia
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

Good location - closely to main shopping t nagar district. U still need a auto at a minimum of 50rps as walking can be quite tiring given the traffic condition. The Interior is good and has full facilities. Staff are friendly and service was good. The spa was good too offering good facial and Ayurvedic massage and other beauty treatment fr a reasonable rate. Will definitely visit this place again .

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Dear Ms. Cindy,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 21 August 2012

The hotel has excellent service desk.The check-in was super quick. The rooms are really nice and spacious and even the bathrooms are truly world class. The hotel has restaurants serving various cuisines and certainly the food served in room service was also very delicious. Overall a good place to stay in Chennai. I have stayed in many upscale hotels and this was one of the most comfortable. I got a good deal to stay here and I was very pleased with it. The rooms had every amenity and all the staff were proactive and accommodating. It was a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank MoneshB
Dear Mr. Monesh,

Delhi
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Hotel Accord Metropolitan is located in GN Shetty road in T Nagar Area which is center of the city. The hotel has excellent service desk and they serve you with some welcome drink and some nice candies ensuring a simultaneous smooth check-in. The rooms are really nice and spacious and even the bathrooms are truly world class. The hotel has multiple restaurants serving various cuisines and certainly the food served is delicious. The complimentary buffet breakfast is also very good. Overall a good place to stay in Chennai.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this review, 14 August 2012
Dear Mr. Katyal,

Reviewed 7 August 2012

We have staye in over 20 upscale hotels in India and this was one of the most comfortable. We got a good deal to stay here and we were very pleased with having it be our last days in India. The rooms had every amenity we wanted and good Internet. All the staff were proactive and accommodating. It was a very comfortable stay.

The spa was well priced and good value although the space itself could use an upgrade. Ms Latha, Mr Ganesh, Ms Harsha were all excellent at the spa.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Sir,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that your experience at our hotel was worth remembering and your comments about Latha, Ganesh and Harsha, our Health Club colleagues will indeed be a great encouragement for them. I will pass on your feedback to the team and I am sure this will give their morale a big boost. I have also noted your suggestion about upgrading our Spa facilities and would like to assure you that we will soon start planning for the same.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 1 August 2012

check in was smooth, staff was very friendly. The room was excellent with huge bathroom , with option of bathtub and shower cubicle. The room service was fast and our Chinese dinner was superb. Buffet breakfast had good options and spread was decent and taste also pretty okay. Tried few hotels over the years in Chennai and this is a very good option , location is almost central. The staff overall right from reception to travel desk to restaurant to lobby were all quiet courteous.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business