“Superb hotel”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #30 of 394 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
“Superb hotel”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel hospitality very nice...Awesome food good rooms...Overall very good hotel to stay an enjoy the comforts...
Will differnetly stay only in Accord Metropolitan if in chennai..Me my family very much pleased with the stay in ur hotel...

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Mr. Pramod,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Rupesh Kumar Pandey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Indonesian first
Mauritius
Reviewed 30 May 2014

the hotel is complete with all facilities and amenities, beauty parlour service excellent, sky bar great, staff at counter very helpful and freindly, special thanks to Mr Pajeeth and team, had the opportunity to celebrate the hotel anniversary, will upload some pics soon...keep it up guys

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. Jessen,

Sao Joao da Madeira, Portugal
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been during 6 nights in this hotel, and I resume my feedback as "Excellent". The staff really care about the customers. The swimming pool it's nice, the restaurante Pergola is fantastic, the 2 waitress in the lobby are amazing. I recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed in the hotel several times and was never disappointed. The rooms are non-fussy, clean and wifi works very well.

What sets this hotel apart is the fantastic roof top restaurant and bar which is worth a visit by itself - albeit being a tad expensive. The food quality and service makes up for it. You get a great view of the Chennai city while enjoying the sea breeze on the terrace - there is an air-conditioned option as well.

For a quick drink head to the colorful bar downstairs situated conveniently next to the multi-cuisine restaurant.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

bangalore
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We family of three stayed in this hotel from 22.05.14 to 26.05.14 .We had booked a studio suite about a month bach.First of all the suite was excellent and large enough and well maintained.Room service was good and quick.Location is excellent close to pandey bazar ,railway station (5-6 km).The staff is good and buffet spread is good though quality of food can be improved and also items needs to be refilled immediatly without making people wait.Also there is no exhaust in lift and is always smelly and stuffy.The same is applicable for guest toilet pravoided in our room-1109.Exhaust needed in both places.Otherwise hotel is good recommended for stay.Good view from higher floors.

Room Tip: Higher floors have good view
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank chandra shekar s
Dear Mr, Shekar,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us. However, I have also noted your disappointment about our exhaust system at various places and would like to assure you that we will institute remedial measures to avoid recurrences in future.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I live in chennai. I renovated my home and hence had to stay in this hotel for 4 nights as my home was in a bad shape. I chose this hotel as they had a "pure vegetarian" restaurant, which is not very usual in 4 or 5 star hotels. Rooms were well appointed, service was very good and their staff had the right attitude. Will go there again, if i get an opportunity like this!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Vedictraveller

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel from the period of 16may to 20may. I am a type of person who is very particular about the service that is provided to me as I am a fellow hotelier. The hotel was firstly located in a prime area. The service provided was simply exceptional. Learnt a thing or two about customer service from them. All the staff were accommodating and would attend to your every needs. Felt at home away from home. Would love to give more than 5 stars for service if it is possible. My only regret was that I wasn't able to say goodbye to Mr Thowfeek as I was rushing for my airport dropoff. Would certainly say that the staff is the hotel's biggest asset.

P.S. They also cater to my needs of surprising my fiancée on her birthday.

Simply Awesome Guys!!!!1

Room Tip: The premier room was comfortable. Took the room 0711.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us. I will certainly pass on the appreciation to Taufeek and I am sure he will also be extremely delighted.