The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #29 of 415 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I had visited this hotel just recently and realised that they are very good in their hospitality. It has a great ambiance like any other star hotels. Food was not so great in the ground floor. But not bad as well. Its a star hotel with great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Ms. Sudha,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I have noted your comments about our ground floor restaurant and will pass on this information to my Kitchen team to do the needful. I would also suggest you to visit Royal Indianaa, our exclusive vegetarian restaurant and also Pergola, our roof top multi cuisine restaurant which are one of its kind in our city.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I do make regular trips to Chennai and I have stayed in a number of properties.

This is the second time in over 2 months that I am staying at the Accord Metropolitan, and I must say that I am throughly impressed with the CONSISTENCY of Good Service at the Accord Metropolitan.

Right from the time I made the online reservation to the time I checked out after 8 days, the was impressed with the friendly staff, the attentiveness to details and the enthusiasm of all at Accord Metropolitan to ensure that I had a good stay.

I was particularly impressed with the Manager Udhay, who, even after 2 days remembered my room number, and the specifics of my request. Thanks Udhay and well done!

Accord Metropolitan can be pretty assured that my next stay (which probably another 8 days in June 2014) will be at their hotel.

V Vijaykumarr

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Mr. Vijaykumar,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us. I will definitely pass on your appreciation to Udhay and I am sure he will be extremely delighted with this.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Food & service they offer is top class and I like the hospitality here. I Have absolutely nothing negative to say about this property. I felt so nice and cool the moment i entered this property with simmering heat of Chennai outside during summer. Cozy swimming pool on top impresses everybody.
Right place to stay on Business trip or personal trip. So near to my clients place and shopping area. One should stay here experience it.
I even recommended this place to my CIO and he too appreciated after experiencing the service and Checks in here whenever he visits Chennai.

Room Tip: Any Room above 6th floor facing GN Chetty Road is what i recommend
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Mr. Harish,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel hospitality very nice...Awesome food good rooms...Overall very good hotel to stay an enjoy the comforts...
Will differnetly stay only in Accord Metropolitan if in chennai..Me my family very much pleased with the stay in ur hotel...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Mr. Pramod,

Reviewed 30 May 2014

the hotel is complete with all facilities and amenities, beauty parlour service excellent, sky bar great, staff at counter very helpful and freindly, special thanks to Mr Pajeeth and team, had the opportunity to celebrate the hotel anniversary, will upload some pics soon...keep it up guys

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Jessen,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I have been during 6 nights in this hotel, and I resume my feedback as "Excellent". The staff really care about the customers. The swimming pool it's nice, the restaurante Pergola is fantastic, the 2 waitress in the lobby are amazing. I recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I stayed in the hotel several times and was never disappointed. The rooms are non-fussy, clean and wifi works very well.

What sets this hotel apart is the fantastic roof top restaurant and bar which is worth a visit by itself - albeit being a tad expensive. The food quality and service makes up for it. You get a great view of the Chennai city while enjoying the sea breeze on the terrace - there is an air-conditioned option as well.

For a quick drink head to the colorful bar downstairs situated conveniently next to the multi-cuisine restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business