“The Best Place to Stay!”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #28 of 407 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had a great time at this hotel. Nothing bad, all is great! Very very clean hotel, good internet connectivity, very friendly and attentive staffs. The room was simply amazing. It was so comfortable and so is the bathroom which is very clean and well equipped with all the needs.
Breakfast buffet is good, with a generous spread of variety of dishes. No regrets, just glad that i stayed in this hotel. Definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Mr. Roshan,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I stayed in hotel for 2 days . Clean and beautiful hotel friendly staff,specially always smiley response from front desk staff makes happy customers. I never go for second thougt for other hotel in chennai. Cheers keep it up. .

• Stayed: June 2014
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The Accord Metropolitan is the best option for business trip. It helps us reachable to our clients. Establishing business contacts are made easy there. We're thankful to front office team and Mr. Bharath. I would suggest others the Accord.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Reviewed 12 June 2014

The Accord fills an important gap between 4 & 5 star hotels & is priced below similar properties. It therefore offers good value for money. Stayed for the first time based on the reviews & on the fact that the rate was good. The twin room on the 8th floor ticked all the boxes & can't think of any issue. The breakfast which was included in the price had a reasonable spread of both Indian & western dishes.The internet was also included in the price & was quite fast. I can recommend this hotel to people on a budget looking for a reasonable place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Ganesh,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

This place was booked for a family function - and we went in expecting the Humdrum of a regular hotel, However this place surprised us. The first good thing was the location - very convinent ! As soon as one stepped in, the Imposing Nature of the lobby and utter calm was a god send from the heat, humidity and hustle of the outside world. As the check in process began, we were greeted with cold towels and fresh juice. This left me sniggering to my self - " This is as good as it can get"., but was proved wrong (Thankfully). The rooms are well designed and not the bland normal hotel room types, especially with the lighting and furnishing. All this pales in comparison to the two main stars - Food and Service. Being a marriage party - we had high hopes for the food, which scored very high on taste - especially the sweets !!! The Chef and Sous Chef mingled with us continuously to see if our expectations were met. My Mum was the only one who does not include Garlic and Onion in her meals - was utterly DELIGHTED to find that the team went out of their way to make special food only for her. Frankly most "Jain" or "Satwick" food served normally is insipid and uninspiring. This place really blew us away with the taste and thoughtfulness, so much so, that others started to dig in !!! A special Thanks to Raja from the Cooking Team and Michael from the Front Staff that organized the whole event seamlessly. We do leave with happy memories - but a bit bittersweet, as we had to ask for a glass of water more than 5 times during check out - and it came after a curt word with the reception. This is a good place, Yes !!! It has good People - Yes !! and it has Great Food - Yes Yes Yes ,,,!!!! Hope to come back soon ...,

Room Tip: Avoid the 3rd Floor if you are a non smoker - since some of these rooms are smoking designate. In al...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bhavesh J
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Mr. Bhavesh,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring. I have noted your comment about the experience during check out and would like to assure that remedial measures will be taken immeidately.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I had a vry cozy vacation in your hotel.Staff and services are outstanding.Cleanliness is highly maintained.Thank you for making our stay so special.you people have been very generous and we really appreciate your hospitality.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The environment here is very clean and you can see people from different countries are resident here. the food is good also you can see mix Indian and none Indian food. This is a great choice for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends