The Accord Metropolitan
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$178
US$219
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$112
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$119
US$113
Trident, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$138
US$121
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
US$85
US$61
Agoda.com
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
US$170
US$78
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
US$85
US$73
US$94
US$76
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
US$178
US$163
Orbitz.com
1,015 results
All reviewsbrick ovent nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneyexcellent servicebusiness tripshopping areafive star hotelbreakfast spreadroom servicethe hotel staffmemorable stayexcellent hotelduty managerfront officethe heart of the cityin room dining
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Noce location with good interior. Ofren been to their all restaurants. But my recent trip was not that great. Food was ok. But unexpexted delay and unfriendly staff made the experience worst. My client from UK also felt bad and did not ecpecred this kind of poor respose. Otherwise this is an good place.

• Stayed: June 2014
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback. I understand your disappointment about restaurant services and would assure you of doing all necessary changes as possible. I would request you to visit us again and i am sure you will definitely find the desired changes in our restaurant.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Room are not Upto the Mark , they Need Renovation,very old look, old TV & bed rooms style, very very small pool .,wifi is free but to working inside room., price was too high compare to the rooms, morning break fast good with many dish , over all not money for money compare to other same type of hotel , need to change lots of renovation ....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank prasadrr

Dear Mr. Prasad.
Greetings from Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!
Thank you for staying with us and giving your valuable feedback. I understand your disappointment and would assure you of doing all necessary changes as possible. Although it will be difficult to do any structural changes but I can assure you of addressing the concern of old look and wifi issue in a month's time. I would request you to visit us again after September this year whenever you are in Chennai and i am sure you will definitely find some changes in our product.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Clean, comfortable and luxurious hotel. Stayed here for 4 nights. And I would say the stay was a pleasant one. The staffs are very friendly and knowledgeable. Breakfast spread was very good. The rooftop restaurant is definitely a must try. Will definitely recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Madam,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel are truly inspiring.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

The Accord Metropolitan hotel is a very good property in Chennai. The striking aspect about this property is the safety that this place offers to single women travelers. Apart from that.. it is good in all departments viz. food, rooms, service and a host of others. I will surely recommend.

Room Tip: Consider taking a room without carpet and instead opt for something with a parquet wood flooring.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Monisha C

Dear Ms. Monisha,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Comfortable, clean, luxurious hotel to stay in Chennai!
The breakfast is a must for westerns!
Delicious food on the rooftop restaurant!
After a busy day it is good to receive a relaxing massage at the spa and then a jump in the pool...

Room Tip: Rooms at the back site are more queiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 499Alfred

Dear Mr. Alfred,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the food, are truly inspiring.