“Good Place”

FabHotel Innside Serviced Apartment T Nagar
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It's a service apartment actually not hotel. If you look at the entrance then you will think to go back but I would recommend you to have courage and take the lift and go to the 3rd floor. Here you will find a very decent, neat and clean lobby and rooms. Very nice rooms, can accommodate 3 people. AC is wonderful and service is quick. Bathroom also has good space and all accessories in the bathroom are new and have a good quality. Kitchen staff is from Northern India and they cook really nice. Its absolutely home cooked food and you get qood quantity of vegetable, chapati and rice along with salad and pickle. Morning tea and breakfast is complementary. Staff is very customer friendly and the main person Sai is a very nice human being. He will help you to the maximum possible. Location is good, rooms are excellent, staff is good. What else. Had a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: go for the executive room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The first time we ( me, my wife, son and Mother in Law) used their service apartment was in June 2012. With just 6 rooms, they were compact, homely and clean. Two very striking factors were the friendly amicable approach by their Manager Mr. Sai and the great quality food ( option of Veg or Non - Veg). They were adding more rooms on the upper floors too.

We left very happy ( absolute value for money).

We had to revisit Chennai again last month and we did not have a second thought in checking in back here. We were presently surprised. More rooms added, interiors done aesthetically without losing the warmness that we experienced earlier. Met Sai ( as charming as ever).

Most importantly, meeting and making new friends at the dining table ( other families / students staying there). And all having something good to say if their trip.

We strangely recommend this to anyone visiting Chennai ( in fact we had recommended friends from Mumbai travelling to Chennai for a marriage - and they returned very satisfied).

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hello all,

Firstly, I would like to call this place Home Away From Home! Because from the time you check-in and till the time you check-out it feels like home. The people you meet (staff), to breakfast to home made food, everything is just like home. I've stayed here for 2 weeks and I never missed home :)

Location is central to city and there are people who are always waiting for you to come back.

If you are at Innside you should meet Mr. Sai who will make sure you feel at home. He is my good friend now and as an outsider, he is my first point of contact in Chennai.

I just want to say, "I want to stay again in a home away from home!"

Room Tip: Check bed, pillows, check if air-conditioners are working, check for mesh for windows, and double ch...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Excellent Service Apartment in the Vicinity and is in the centre of the city. Nice Ambience and very good service. Manager and Staff are very friendly and very good complimentary breakfast. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I I staryed here when I took my parents for US visa, its near to both ofc and consulate. Nice hospitality and good food . Nice interiors too. Manager is very much approachable and they veryhappily prepared food with special need for my parents. They listen to customer and I suggest this place than any star hotel near by.

Room Tip: Talk to manager directly
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dimpu2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hi All,

Recommended place to stay if you r coming on a trip to chennai!!!
Nice ambience, good cleanliness, Quality & tasty food prepared by care taker.

I came to chennai on official project and stayed here for 2 months. I had nice experience here.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank 77neha
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The manager mr.sai is such a miser and a stingy fellow. .he was supposed to give me 3 days complimentary b/f but I told him that I will bring food for my guest from my house and asked him to give only on the 3rd day..on the 3rd day he says he can give only upma because he says his guest house is full and he has less staff..is that my problem that he has less staff for his 14 bedroom property..his caretaker mr.manoj is very helpfull ..pls throw him out and keep manoj as the manager. .moreover he is very rude to the guest and says do whatever u want and also to write a bad review and he says no one reads the reviews and comes to his place..

if u wanna screw up your plans or vacation pls go to this place..

• Stayed: January 2014