“Best for stay!!!!!!!!”
Review of Park View Hotel

Park View Hotel
Ranked #275 of 415 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed 8 November 2011

I had stayed in this hotel during my meeting and was a great experience, The hotel is really good with decent rooms. The room size is great and also have all amenities. Hotel is clean and you will not find any dust inside. the coffee shop is best choice for relax. One can also find their discotheque on ground floor playing all latest hits and full of youth.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank ankurmittal04

Reviewed 24 September 2011

I went to Chennai for a business trip. I stay for 1 day in park view. The hotel looks pretty ok ok and has average rooms...i was not very much impressed though it was average. The room service was also ok ok. I didnt find good eating options near by. Location i would say that, it was average. U can rome around also. It is near to train and bus station. Its a very budgeted hotel and very old one, i think. If you enter into, u will notice about the hotel...that might give a old kind of feel. Breakfast was also ok, not that great. Toilets are ok ok. On a total basis, just an average hotel.

Hope my review will help you to find you the perfect hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Hotel is ultimate for stay and the food selection in buffe is ultimate and have a vide variety of veg and non veg food. And have good selection of restaurants and bars.

Room Tip: Get a room on 2nd floor
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Marinerprvn
Reviewed 5 February 2011

I booked my stay in this hotel from 3rd jan'2011 to 5th jan'2011 by travelguru.com.When I reached the hotel I was refused accomodation on pretext that my booking is not there.I paid Rs. 4115 in advance for the booking.The hotel said we have not received any information from travelguru about my booking.On calling travelguru they confirmed that they informed and paid to the hotel for our accomodation.We were sent to Hotel Thulasi Park.DON'T STAY IN THIS HOTEL IS MY RECOMMADATION.THE RECEPTIONIST WAS MOST IMPOLITE AND RUDE.THERE WAS NO TRACE OF THE MANAGER.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2010

The main advantage of this hotel is its location- Nungambakkam. The staff at the reception was really good. But you will get really disappointed once you check in to your room. I stayed at A/C double room. Room was okay. But the moment you step in to the toilet you will be shocked. Age-old taps, bucket and mugs will be waiting you there. I still don't understand how they can charge this amount (about Rs. 1800/ day) with such bad facilities. Even for the basic toileteries like soaps, I had to call the room service! For those who wishes to stay here, another factor to be noticed is its terrible food in the coffee shop.. It was terrible... In a nut shell, the hotel badly needs a renovation as well as change in Chef and restaurant staff!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I was booked in this hotel through my office and still regret why I told them to do it. In my 2 nights I changed rooms 3 times however could not sleep properly even for 5 mins. I was first put in a room which was pest controlled and my eyes/throat started boiling. Post which I was put in a room which had bedbugs. I killed about 5 bedbugs on the bed and still carry the marks inflicted on me. The GM did not even care to apologize after showing him the bite marks!!!. Avoid this even if this is the last option in Chennai.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2010

service is good. . .pleasant interior. . .nice place to rest in. :)