“service is good. . .pleasant interior...”
Review of Park View Hotel

Park View Hotel
Ranked #257 of 395 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
“service is good. . .pleasant interior...”
Reviewed 11 May 2010

service is good. . .pleasant interior. . .nice place to rest in. :)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Hyderabad
Reviewed 18 March 2010

I had made a reservation in advance at this place through phone but when I had actually landed in chennai and gave them a call to find out the address. They tell me that they do not have any vacancies. And the person on the call was not very polite too. I was left totally clueless in a new city and had to go around the city to find another similar hotel where I can stay. I wonder why do people take up advance bookings when they are not in a position to support it.

So my suggestion would be - just be careful if you are planning to book in advance in this place....

Stayed March 2010, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Chennai (Madras) hotels

Chennai
Reviewed 24 January 2010

The hotel is located in Nungambakkam which is near to both bus statioan and railway station. The hotel is pretty comforable. It has got a bar called Minus One. Nice place to chill out

• Stayed June 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank Pradeep13
Bangalore
Reviewed 27 December 2009

I reserved a room for two in advance on phone and even received a call later before travelling to confirm my reservation and check-out time. Still, when I reached there and called the hotel to ask for directions, I was right-away told that no rooms are available and I have to look else where.
So, at 9 o'clock in the night we actually went running looking for a hotel all around the place. I would not suggest anyone to trust them when they say your reservation or booking has been made.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank prs01
chennai
Reviewed 14 November 2009

One of my customer had come in from tirupur and made him stay in park view.Excellent service and people were very courteous. Really value for money,prefer to return here for the next time. my client was very happy either.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Thiruvallur
Reviewed 13 November 2009

During my visits with my friends I am always prefer to stay in this hotel.In every visits i seen the new facilities like coffe shop and pub.Its good, I appreciate this.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 23 June 2009

If this is the last place in Chennai, I would still NOT recommend that you stay here.

I had a confirmed email from the hotel saying that my reservation had been accepted. On arrival they had lied and forgotten to update their system.

Instead of trying to sort out the issue the Reception Manager simply shouted, was extremely rude, took no accountability and said it wasnt his problem.

He would not help us find another hotel, would not let us see the general manager of the hotel and basically told us to go away.

I have never been so insulted - I would NOT recommend this hotel - you cant trust their hotel booking system and if there is a problem all they will do is accept no liability and throw you out of the door.

It runined the first night of my romantic weekend - DO NOT STAY here unless you want the same to happen to you

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — service - very rude
  • Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple