“Good ambience, good taste”
Review of Tangerine

Tangerine
Ranked #213 of 6,659 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Teynampet
Chennai
“Good ambience, good taste”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My first visit to this restaurant was in the month of August 2013. I was wondering where to go and this place struck my mind. I've passed by this restaurant several times but never did I stop over for a meal. The very first time actually impressed me. They have quite some very good starters. The main course which was really the tough part to order looking at the menu. I was left confused as to which to order because every bloody dish in there was seeming good looking at the brief note they had written. I would very well recommend this place for non vegetarians as the variety is good and options are even more. Vegetarians I wouldn't say are left out, the options are quite the less but come to the mark. I visited the same place sometime again in the end of September, and yes had a good meal.

• Visited September 2013

“Great food & cozy place to dine in”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

I have tried Tangerine in Bangalore which left a great impression on me. I am not surprise to find great food served here which have a mixture of fusion of mixed Italian, Chinese...etc multi-cuisine you can taste in this cozy restaurant. The food was great especially if you love the rich flavour & cheese lover will fall in love with the food here. Staff were very friendly & excellent service.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Great food, nice deserts”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

A long time favourite, Tangerine has the knack to produce some of the best sizzler's I have eaten anywhere, be it veg or non-veg the food is excellent, don't miss out on its ice tea, starters, Mixed Grill, mud-pie and death by chocolate for desert.

• Visited January 2014
Chennai (Madras), India
“Excellent”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Sizzlers at the best.Very close to my place but havent been visiting quite often.Food,Ambience very good

Visited August 2013
Chennai, India
“Used to be much better...”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Tangerine used to be our favourite sizzler restaurant in Chennai, for the last 8 years... We were never disappointed..... Until our last visit...

The quality as well as the quantity has taken a dip... Unfortunate :(

The search is on for our next regular sizzler haunt...

• Visited July 2013