“Dont expect food to look like the picture on menu”
Review of Wangs Kitchen

Wangs Kitchen
Ranked #2,608 of 6,805 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Anna Nagar
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Ordered American chop suey, on the menu picture was pretty with lot of different vegetable. On the plate it was only cabbage, it looked pretty cheap and it tasted horrible.

Have been here twice and disappointed with the food both the times.

You'd get better noodles/fried rice on road side shops in Chennai.

1  Thank VjZen

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Don't visit this hotel
1.unhyginic spoilt chicken is served.
2.unclean toilet
3. This is my second visit nd all wangs outlets are the same

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I had the 'Value Meal' at Wangs Kitchen in Spencer Plaza. I found the food very bland. I guess the location makes it very convenient for hungry shoppers. But I felt disappointed with my lunch.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We went here on a Sunday Night and also because the restaurant we initially wanted to go was full and could not give us a table for 45 minutes. We were able to get a table immediately thought the restaurant was full. Food was great. We ordered both Veg and Non Veg dishes and both were equally good. Definitely execeed my expectations for that meal and would for sure go again.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have always been a fan of Wangs kitchen. Quality of veg good being served is great (I am vegetarian), Ambience and staff behaviour is appreciable but sometimes food being served is very spicy and once I had to leave the food midway.

Cost wise also food is affordable and can be put into "value for money" basket.