What would you call a hotel where...
1. There is no water in evening
2. If you ask the room boy, why there is no water, or can he arrange something... He says, "Why did you not take bath in Morning!!!"
3. There is no Tap/Tissue roll near the pot... rest better not explained.
4. Geyser is there for sure, but it takes an hour to fill your bucket...
Hotel is at far end of Gandhi road where it is near to nowhere, It is good 25 minutes walk from Mall Road; and you cant reach from train station by walk..
One veg restaurant is nearby; thats the only saving grace.
Hotel advertises that it has restaurant, but it does not say you have to order your dinner by 5 PM.
Will not recommend this hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an old an established hotel centrally located yet far from the crowd with spectacular views of the mountains and surrounding hills. ... more less