i was impressed with the hotel. Conveniently Located, just below Glenary's and Keventers. Its a 5-8 min walk from the chowrasta (mall). It's a well maintained property, rooms properly furnished. The 'Orchid' bar is really impressive. The hotel staff are good, Room service is prompt. The only bad thing about the hotel is that it does not have a view of the mountains except from the main hall. I stayed in the Club room which is beautifully furnished. All in all, I would rate this hotel as very good and would certainly recommend it as a good place to stay in Darjeeling...
Soumya Dev Mitra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Heritage (formerly Fortune Resort Central) is a luxury holiday resort in Darjeeling, offering an experience of British heritage which has been a part of Darjeeling for more than a hundred years. The luxurious hotel is located near ‘the Mall’ and ‘Chowrasta’, the most famous spots and centre of all leisure activities of this beautiful hill station. The heritage block of this classic hotel was built in 1905 and offers elegantly appointed rooms with all the modern amenities. Experience the lavish 'British Raj' lifestyle as you take time off to relax and unwind yourself amidst breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Resort Central, Darjeeling Hotel Darjeeling
- Fortune Hotel Central Darjeeling