With an untrained staff and poor location, the Fortune Resort Central is best passed over for other options. To begin with, the "bed" is a 3-inch foam pad on a slab of wood; no matress or box-springs. This may be acceptable at a budget hotel, but clearly not for a hotel with an average room rate around $90 per night. The "bed" is indicative of the overall quality of the other facilities and services. . .thin and uncomfortable. With so many hotels in Darjeeling, there is no need to punish yourself at the Fortune Resort Central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Heritage (formerly Fortune Resort Central) is a luxury holiday resort in Darjeeling, offering an experience of British heritage which has been a part of Darjeeling for more than a hundred years. The luxurious hotel is located near ‘the Mall’ and ‘Chowrasta’, the most famous spots and centre of all leisure activities of this beautiful hill station. The heritage block of this classic hotel was built in 1905 and offers elegantly appointed rooms with all the modern amenities. Experience the lavish 'British Raj' lifestyle as you take time off to relax and unwind yourself amidst breathtaking views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Central Heritage Resort and Spa, Darjeeling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fortune Resort Central, Darjeeling Hotel Darjeeling
- Fortune Hotel Central Darjeeling