As soon we entered in the hotel there was too much rush(due to few groups arrived at the same time). but the management staff managed us well we were transported to our room despite of too much rush. As we entered in the room it was evening time we were able to the beautiful skyline over the city of darjeeling. the hotel room was giving us the awesome feeling of being in darjeeling due to its nice scenic view. As the sun was going down we went downstairs and had good time at the shoppe in the hotel itself.
I should admit that it was one the best place where we had dinner with very warm hospitality with some extra nice waiters. One should enjoy the dining there in pure lighting environment.
next day our visit to tiger hill was scheduled they called me sharply at 4:30 am in the morning (as i have asked for the wake-up call) here, i really appreciate their promptness.
I must admit that we had awsome time there very very sweet memories which we carried from there.
see you soon.........missin' seven seveteen days............
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling