At affordable rates the place is very beautiful to stay and dine. They do not even require pre-booking. On instant booking we found a great staying place. They supply heaters in damn cool winters. There is a beautiful shop with local crafts. The staff was very warm natured and friendly. They helped us getting a good cab for sightseeing. The place has also been visited by many film stars. The photographs of their visits had been put up on the office walls of the hotel. The hotel boasts of great location, ambience and all necessary amenities available. The hotel shop contains winter clothes at affordable rates along with other craft items. Great place to visit. Also the hotel is located in the Lama road which is at the heart of the Darjeeling Bazaar, which is a very good point. All necessary things are very easily available for day to day use. 24 hrs hot water along with bath tub facilities are available at the hotel. As the hotel is located at the market place, the issues of security is not there. Also local vehicles for visiting Tiger hills are available nearby itself, even at 4 am in the morning. Hence I would congratulate the hotel staff for their good work and woul love to visit there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the town, Hotel Seven Seventeen is the ideal place to stay in whether you are here for holiday or on business trip. The Mall, main bus and taxi stands, local market, banks and entertainment centers are all within walking distance from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seven Seventeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seventeen Darjeeling
- Seven Seventeen Hotel Darjeeling