“Buffet heaven!”
Review of The Hub

The Hub
Ranked #135 of 4,263 Restaurants in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Breakfast and dinner buffets here were amazing. Particularly enjoyed the contrasts of traditional British fare with more exotic Indian offerings.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Somehow it was not the same at the Hub this time.Staff were not showing enough keenness and slow at serving too.All I enjoyed was gazing at the pool .

Reviewed 24 July 2013 via mobile

Not what I would expect from a taj. We had to personally call the people to take our orders and the food was not fabulous. I remember I ordered the paprika sauce pasta ans it was definitely not cooked and even after asking the server to serve us we had to so it ourselves. It was so tough I wanted to request for a steak knife but obviously no one was there to take the order! Anyway the place is good

Reviewed 22 July 2013

i went there with my family and it was my grang mothers birth day so we enjoyed there a lot the food was excellent we had there indian only the kali dal there was ausum i liked the food very much......

Reviewed 19 July 2013

taj Bengal is very near to prime location, very good service , excellent food , nice ambience , quantity is good. I think this place is best in all way especially if you are capable to afford.