3,441 results
All reviews heritage walk al fresco heritage tour new wing great hospitality excellent stay eden gardens special thanks front office special mention breakfast spread rooms are spacious business trip old world charm memorable stay coffee shop gosht
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

The stay was excellent because of the hospitality and personal interest shown by the staff especially ms Soma Paul is worth mentioning I wish everyone all the success

Room service, food, and ambience was excellent will recomend this place for value for money

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Rodney G, Front Office Manager at The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Mr. Singh,

Namaskar !

I take the pleasure on behalf of my entire team at The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata to thank you for your recent stay and giving us an opportunity of serving you. We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this most wonderful experience and words of appreciation for Soma on this podium .

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you. Please do write in to me (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit, will ensure another memorable stay experience.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

First time I am into Kolkata. Hotel is nice and well maintained. Particularly staff is very cooperative. Pleasant stay.Food is good. Good ambience. People are very courteous. Worth for money. All the best Team Lalit

Dear Mr. Nagendranadh,

Namaskar !

I take this opportunity of thanking you on behalf of the entire team at The Lalit Great Eastern for you just concluded stay and making us your preferred choice in The City Of Joy. We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful experience on this renowned podium.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you, Please do write in to me at (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and would personally ensure another remarkable stay experience.

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Best employees, down to earth, Bipasha, she helped when my wife got stomach sick, I will never forget her assistance,
Soma was great, took WellCare of us. Mahi-ma also help, very helpful.
Concierge crew are great as well!
Great stay, food was good, clean, room service! Will always remember this stay w
with LalitWitt

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Khan,

Namaskar !

We at The Lalit Great Eastern are Indeed thankful for your just concluded stay and for being bestowed with the opportunity of being at your service once again. We are grateful for your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor and your most wonderful words of appreciation for this incredible team.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you. Please do write in to @ (grodney@thelalit.com) should your travel bring you back to the sweetest part of India , it would indeed be a pleasure crafting out another tailor made experience just for you.

Best Regards - Rodney

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

I am a regular guest of lalit kolkata hotel and all the staffs of the hotel have treated me so well. I like the room as it is very nicely decorated and food taste is good but service can n fast.... front desk is always upto the mark...

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Rodney G, Public Relations Manager at The Lalit Great Eastern Kolkata, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear Mr. Khandelwal,

Namaskar !

At the outset i would like to thank you on behalf of the entire team at The Lalit Great Eastern for your just concluded stay and for making us your preferred choice in . We appreciate you taking out your valuable time to share this wonderful feedback on Trip-advisor and your kind words of appreciation .

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you . Do write in to me at (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and will ensure another remarkable stay experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I came for the first time in lalit Kolkata and earlier I have stayed in other properties of lalit group. this time I am very happy with the room, food in the restaurant and specially the environment of the hotel. housekeeping and service are very good and front office is excellent specially girls who has assisted me at the time of check out moumita and soma...

Dear Guest,

Namaskar !

I would like to begin by thanking you on behalf of the entire team at The Lalit Great Eastern for your most recent stay and the opportunity of serving. We sincerely appreciate your valuable time to share this wonderful experience and your most generous words of appreciation for this incredible team on this global podium.

We look forward to your next visit and the joy of serving you. Please do write in to me (grodney@thelalit.com) should you be planning your next visit and would ensure to carve out a another remarkable stay experience for you.