Our stay was completely enjoyable and the staff was very helpful. In my opinion, this is certainly a no-fault hotel. I cannot think of any suggestions for improvement. The restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating. The evening buffet offers a wide variety and the choices change every day. The Victoria Memorial, a metro station and a Indian Tourist Office are within easy walking distance. If this hotel is in your budget range, go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kenilworth Kolkata is a 4-star luxury hotel located in the heart of the city. This family managed hotel goes back to the grand days of British Raj and, to this day, has an unmistakable colonial look and feel to it. The hotel comprises of exclusively decorated rooms and suites fully equipped with modern amenities. The in-house restaurants and banquet services cater to all tastes with their delectable range of local and international cuisines. The Big Ben relives the colonial days of Kolkata and is the city's only authentic British bar. Enjoy princely ambiance at the Marble Room serving traditional Indian fare. While Aromas is the hotel's multi-cuisine coffee shop. The hotel also has a host of energizing spa and salon facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata Kolkata (Calcutta), India - West Bengal