Hotel Palace
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Taj Bengal Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$182
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$115
Kenilworth Hotel, Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$136
US$104
Swissotel Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$97
The Park Kolkata(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$188
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Kolkata Ballygunge(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$119
US$113
Agoda.com
The Peerless Inn(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$163
US$82
Agoda.com
Vedic Village Spa Resort(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$96
US$80
Sapphire Suites(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Jameson Inn Shiraz(Kolkata (Calcutta))
US$79
US$66
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Horrific. Room dirty & small. No wardrobe or anywhere to hang clothes. no chair. Linen changed ONCE in 29 days. Curfew of 11pm. I had to move out as soon as I could find another place to stay. 1111111

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Leycester W
Reviewed 20 December 2012

So close to Sudder Street and all the action...many different room configurations to choose from and all at reasonable room rates right in the city of joy! Large LCD TVs and cushy mattresses, hot water by the bucket, decent fans and air-con as required and friendly front desk...roof terrace with tables and chairs and clothes line for your washing...they also handle travel bookings as well...There are better hotels but they cost you way more...The Palace is plenty all right for a few nights stay!

Room Tip: Maybe a quiet one back off the street...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wardysworld2
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Run fast. This hotel is the worst. It smelled of urine. The beds were lumpy, the air con was so loud it was like having a cement truck behind you. And it didn't even cool the room. The ceiling fan was stuck on hi speed. It blew your hair back. No hot water. I checked in at 11pm and was out at 5am. The manager was a rude jerk who wouldn't even consider a partial refund after my four day booking that turned into 6 hours. Wouldn't even give me a checkout receipt when I left. What a mistake. But because of the holidays I wanted to have a room. My vacation started when I left. I found a great place 1 block away where I stayed 5 days. Stay away!

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2012

on my visit to kolkata I stayed in this hotel . I booked a A.C room and when coming after traveling back to hotel, A.c was making sound so loud that one can not sleep . when complained about it the hotel management said you should have have checked it first . I said I am not going to check each and every thing in room these things are supposed to be in O.K condition and when asked for room change they said straight no . so I have to leave the hotel next day. on the whole bad behavior from staff as well as manager. do not go to this hotel and their another hotel i.e "diplomat hotel"

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family