We took this hotel because we had an early flight. It is ten minutes from the airport in the morning, but not convenient if you want to do a lot of sightseeing. But apart from that we had a very good price, an excellent room (like in a 5 star hotel), access to the business lounge with happy hour, a nice massage. We couldn't try the breakfast because of our early flight. This could be an improvement to offer early breakfast for guest who stay there because of the closeness to the airport. There was only one bad thing we experienced. I had asked for the spa menue and someone brought it to my room. After the massage in the late evening (we already slept) we have got 2 telephone calls asking for the spa menue. I didn't intend to take it home but they wanted it back in the night because there were only 2 copies. I would suggest make some more copies and don't bother the guests in their rooms with this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissôtel Kolkata is one of the most luxurious addresses in the city of Kolkata which offers well-appointed leisure and business facilities. Boasting an under-one-roof concept, Swissôtel Kolkata has 147 contemporary guest rooms and luxury suites with spectacular Jacuzzis, four restaurants and bars, a fitness centre, a rooftop swimming pool, and over 1261 square meters of meeting space with the largest pillarless banquet in the city. The hotel is part of a new urban development with an attached mall featuring shops, restaurants and a multiplex cinema. Located in Rajarhat beside the IT hub, the hotel offers a distinct mix of leisure and business facilities, and is noted for its unique offering of Swiss hospitality and attention to detail. The award-winning rooftop Sky Lounge is the jewel of the hotel's three restaurants and bar, offering views over the city. An in-house nightclub with resident DJ attracts hip locals and guests alike. The sumptuous breakfast buffet offers a wide range of choices to energise your day.The business centre and two meeting rooms more than cover all your business needs. Over 1000 guests can be accommodated in cocktail/reception style in Bern, the largest pillar-free banqueting facility - and a team of event planners is on hand to help you hold the perfect wedding at Swissotel Kolkata. Swissotel Kolkata's alpine-inspired Purovel Sport offers you an exclusive ambiance in which to continue your exercise routine, with a fully equipped gym and a breathtaking infinity swimming pool on the roof.The hotel has separate smoking and non-smoking floors, there is free internet throughout except in the banquet areas, and secure parking is also available for your vehicle during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Fairmont Hotels, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Swissotel Kolkata reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Kolkata Hotel Kolkata (Calcutta)
- Swissotel Kolkata Kolkata (Calcutta), India - West Bengal