3,557 results
All reviewseden paviliondum pukhtlotus pondpan asianeva floorwater bodiescoffee shopbeautiful propertyguest relationsscience citysecond homespecial mentionspecial thanksbusiness triphis teamhome away from homein room dining
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

An awesum place to stay and dine with.. Worth of the money spent on the luxious livelihood during the stay..Heartiest thanks to Ratnabali for her warm and cooperative behaviour throughout... would be privileged if got a chance to visit again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Atul B, General Manager at ITC Sonar, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest

It is most kind of you to share your experience with other guests on Trip Advisor and thank you for taking out the time to review us. It is always a pleasure to receive such a wonderful feedback from our discerning guests.

I am delighted to know that my team went the extra mile to ensure your comfort and that you were looked after and had a truly memorable stay. Thank You for your generous comments for the hotel and warm appreciation for the team. It always feels so special when it comes from patrons like you.

I am happy you loved the distinctively sleek contemporary architectural design of ITC Sonar which is contrasting with the rich historical essence of Kolkata. The hotel is nestled amidst acres of land, resplendent with greenery, sunshine, and water. One that is a consonance with ITC Hotels’ ethos of reflecting “rooted in soil” but dynamic in form and philosophy. ITC Sonar is an iconic hotel and it is patrons like you that lend stature to the hotel.

We immensely value your continued patronage and look forward to welcome you back to your home at ITC Sonar.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I have been in ITC a couple of times in the last few months. Very spacious and well designed rooms. Nice ambience and great food. Only thing is, it is far away from the main city. Haven't used any other facilities though but it looked great

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

It was great and really nice to visit Itc sonar after long.It always gives me a homely touch every time I am here.The layout of the hotel itself gives u a very soothing feeling altogether.The food joints here are always up to the touch points and customer satisfying.The ambience and the staffs greetings are something I always look forward to.Ratnabali has always been kind to me for all supports and I wish all the best to her.Just a lovely property to pay a visit to...
Thanks with regards,

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Excellent hospitality, right from the time of check-in to check-out. Had to stay in Sonar for a day for business purpose and it was quite pleasing after all the travel and meetings in the busy city where cabs takes you everywhere before you reach your destination. Vest view bar had some nice twist of cocktails, my fav grills and european salad.
A bi thanks to the staff, who make the stay worthwhile. Special thanks to Ms. Ratnavali Banerjee, who was at top of her job professionally.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent ambience, amazing staff and efficient service. Hospitality of staff is impeccable especially front office. I would like to mention few names who were really helpful throughout my entire stay - Ms. Nirupa, Ms. Kunju and Ms. Sushmita and few others at Eden Pavilion, like Vikramjeet and Diki. I appreciate them all. I felt like home throughout my stay and would definitely come back again to this property.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business