“Beyond Excellent !!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I along with my family checked into ITC Sonar for business cum annual vacation. It turned to be a great experience for me while staying here. Amazing level of hospitality, Great food, Comfortable rooms with all modern amenities all surrounded by nature. Coming to Eden Pavilion, the food served here is excellent covering all regional indian cuisines. All the staff including the chef is very hospitile and use to come to your table to know your taste and serve you with the best possible food.
Summarizing we enjoyed our stay a lot with delicious food and exemplary service & hope to be back here next time

Atul B, General Manager at Eden Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor. The feedback shared is truly rewarding as it motivates us to further excel in our services.

We deeply value your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I had breakfast everyday and light dinner a few days. There is an excellent spread of food to choose from, specially different regional Indian cuisine. I loved the South Indian food, like Idly and Dosa. For light dinner I tried some soup from the menu. It was delicious.

The chef comes around and check if we are happy with the food. The service was outstanding. All the people who serve you are polite, courteous and always ready to help. The manager Gaurav was exceptional in looking after the guests. He went out of the way to treat me, as I was lactose intolerant.

I would go back if I am in the area, for the taste, quality, and hospitality.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor and your recommendation.

The spread is exotic, and features an extensive choice of food, which includes soups, salads, kebabs, hot main course dishes variety of live action stations and desserts.

Eden Pavilion boasts of the spread that has the flavour of our entire signature outlets packed into one. West View Bar & Grill, Gourmet Shop , Pan Asian, Dakshin, Dum Pukht and Peshawri.

Your patronage is deeply valued and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have been visiting ITC Sonar frequently and on each visit I make it a point to have a meal at Eden Pavilion, breakfast, lunch, dinner or a quick bite. This is what I have to say about the place in a nutshell:
Food - Innovative, sumptous spreads, always fresh and delicious
Service - Courteous, well groomed, friendly and proactive staff
Value - Good value for money
Atmosphere & ambience - Soothing and relaxing always
Having travelled around quite a bit, I can confirm that Eden Pavilion is one of the best restaurants by global standards.
I would like to recommend this restaurant to every Kolkata visitor.I'm sure you shall have a fab experience too. Thank you team "Eden Pavilion" !!!

Dear Guest,

We deeply value your recommendation and look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Never had such an experience of wonderful food,ambiance. The staffs were so cool and cooperative. Thanks to the Chef for the super delicious food.

Atul B, General Manager at Eden Pavilion, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor. We are delighted to note that you had a superlative experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

i had the best experience of BBQ and actually was very much impressed with the way chefs come up with new varities of food. By having those lipsmacking dishes sometimes i remembered the advertisement of mainland china to call the chef and kiss him:P:P. Really i had a great experience. Simply i can say WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest,

We deeply appreciate your feedback on Trip Advisor. Your comment is overwhelming and we are delighted to note that you had a wonderful experience.

Look forward to welcoming you back

Warm regards,