“Average hotel in cheap rates”
Review of Hotel Manish

Hotel Manish
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Hotel Manish
Ranked #195 of 224 Hotels in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed in the hotel during my personal visit to Kolkata. Room is spacious but less clean, bed sheets were not much clean, bathroom was ok. Only good thing with the hotel is its location, just front of the Howrah railway station. Restaurent & Bar is good and food quality is also good.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank GoluMaihar
There are newer reviews for Hotel Manish

Reviewed 22 August 2012

It was an instant decision to find a room nearby howrah. We landed up to Hotel Manish which is in walking distance from Howrah station. Overall the hotel looked good from outside & reception. Room was also good but all it started when we switched off light & bed bugs started chewing us. We called Hotel staff & they came along with some insect cleaner to spray. After he went away again bed bugs started doing job & finally Hotel people agreed to change our room. Another room was ok. I would recommend to ensure bed bugs does't exist in the allotted room.

Room Tip: I would recommend to ensure bed bugs does't exist in the allotted room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunnyraj421
Reviewed 29 November 2010

the hotel was not at all gud,it was smelling all around the bathroom were not clean,the enterance of the hotel was so terrible,the corridor was untidy,rooms were not having anything it cost me 600 per room and it was not having tv only imagine a room wid out a t.v.,bathrooms were not having soap,shampoo the water of the bathroom was not gud,and the bed was not comortable,the pillow covers were not clean.the room service was horrible

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank yamini123
Reviewed 17 May 2010

This is really very worst hotel in Kolkata, I changed three room in this hotel same day due to cleanliness, insect & dirty smell.

I complain about this to Manager but every time he changed my room and not giving any response.

In my life I saw "खटमल" first time, I don't remember English name of "खटमल" sorry for that..

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
6  Thank manojjangid
Reviewed 2 March 2008

It is a very good hotel, very neat and clean, good service and totally safe. One can stay with family without hesitation.
Rajkumar Sharma

Stayed: March 2007
1  Thank thespianexcellento
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kolkata (Calcutta)
Treebo Diamond Plaza
Treebo Diamond Plaza
#85 of 224 in Kolkata (Calcutta)
OYO 3055 Hotel Beeu
OYO 3055 Hotel Beeu
#63 of 224 in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Sremon Inn
Sremon Inn
#170 of 224 in Kolkata (Calcutta)
Hotel Utsav Plaza
Hotel Utsav Plaza
#2 of 6 in Howrah
The Peerless Inn
The Peerless Inn
#15 of 224 in Kolkata (Calcutta)
The Hotel Avisha
The Hotel Avisha
#48 of 224 in Kolkata (Calcutta)

Been to Hotel Manish? Share your experiences!