“Great food, great service ”

Brandin' Iron Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 120 Restaurants in Cullman
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Very clean and nice with excellent service food was delicious. Salad bar is very fresh. Steak was seasoned and cooked perfect, catfish was delicious as well, price was reasonable. A great place to enjoy a meal with family and friends.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The ribeye came out about 3 inches wide, 7 " long, and 1.5" thick. Did not look like a ribeye. Ordered med. rare and it was only in middle. Very tough. Chewed on but couldn't swallow. It was at best a Select cut of meat but I would grade it Cutter & Canner. Exchanger for a smaller steak that was a little better. The steak have a good flavor and the salad bar was good. We had great service, just low quality meat.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have eaten hundreds of steaks in my life but this one was probably the worst one. Since I had the salad bar which was OK, not great, I ordered the small strip steak. We asked how thick it was and was told it was thick if cooked medium or medium rare. My son and I ordered it. Mine medium and his medium rare. When it arrived it was no more than 1/4 inch thick. His was brought out as medium well but was really well done. My was supposed to be medium but had no pink. My son refused his and did not have to pay and ate part of my son in laws larger, much thicker steak which was cooked OK and tasted OK. My steak was like eating cardboard, had about as much flavor. I only ate a small amount of it. A strip steak is supposed to have the fat trimmed off. This one had an almost inch wide fat strip running the entire length of the steak that I had to trim off.

As my title indicates, I will not be returning. If you go there DO NOT order the smaller, cheaper steaks. You do not even get what you pay for.

2  Thank Obiwan820
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely 1 of the best steaks great prices. Little drive off interstate 65 but worth it take exit 310 go north around 6 miles or so to first red light turn left will be on the right.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This is a very good steak house as long as you know it is not an upper end steak house. For the the amount of money you pay this is an excellent choice. My steak was tasty and cooked the way I wanted. It just was not a great steak. I would go back