Holiday Inn Express Cullman
Quality Inn(Hanceville)
US$90
QualityInn
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindoor poolfront deskcinnamon rollsroom was cleanshower pressure was greatbig roomhot tubtraveling southstaff was friendly and courteoushotel breakfastorange beachwould definitely stay here againworked finepancake machinesausagerooms are nicenice place
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel is about 4 to 5 miles away from where Travel Ball tournaments are held. That wasn't to bad considering the accommodations and safe location that was provided. The suite was perfect for 3 adults and 2 children. Breakfast could have longer serving hours. That would probably be the only complaint. I went based off of the pictures provided and the location of this hotel. Which was advertised just as I seen the place to be! Staff was very helpful and very welcoming going in and out of throughout the evening and next day!

Stayed: April 2014
mchoisser, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We take guest feedback very seriously, so your comments are very welcome and very much appreciated. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our staff took good care of you while you were here. Thanks again and we wish you the very best!

Michelle Choisser

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Room and breakfast were fine, but super slow internet in the evening, then no connection whatsoever early the next a.m. Strange placement of fitness room equipment and TV....had to crane neck to see it while using equipment. Expected more for the price.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
mchoisser, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Guest feedback is very important, as it shows us what is working, and what needs work. Please accept our apologies for the problems that you had with our internet. This is not the experience that we want our guests to have. We recently upgraded all of our internet equipment and thought that everything was in good working order. I will look into this area, as well as the placement of our fitness room equipment. Thank you again and we hope that if you find yourself in our area again, you will give us another try!

Reviewed 18 January 2014

After driving nearly 10 hours I wanted a nice spot to relax and I nailed it. You cannot go wrong staying here as they treat you like family, in a good way.
I drive to Destin, Florida twice a year for fishing tournaments and found this place to be a perfect stop for me, and my brother loved the place too. I will be staying here each year when going down to Florida. The beds were just awesome and the breakfast was pretty good also. The hotel is EZ to get to via ramps both ways, just off I-65. "Try it you will love it."

Room Tip: Join the Priority Club for FREE nights stays and get their Priority Club Credit Card also for faster points. I have been a member for over 15 years now and the benefits are great.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ronald M

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Hotel was very clean and conveniently located to interstate 65 as well as restaurants and fun stuff to do. Indoor pool made it really nice for a cold weather trip. Free morning breakfast was outstanding. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We'll go back!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
mchoisser, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cullman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I believe that our great staff are our greatest asset! We look forward to welcoming you back and hope that you have a blessed 2014!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

This is a great hotel!! I stay in this area a lot on business and have tried several other hotels in the area but after staying at this one I will not go to another hotel. This is a friendly staff, nice rooms and are very accommodating. They have a very good breakfast bar. An indoor swimming pool is also available.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate the fact that you let us and other travelers know that you enjoyed our property. We look forward to welcoming you back. Have a blessed 2014!