Best Western Fairwinds Inn
Quality Inn(Cullman)
Econo Lodge(Cullman)
Economy inn(Cullman)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwafflesstay there againbiscuitseating establishmentsthe young ladycleaning staffother hotelsdecent staysausagevisiting familythe staff was friendly and helpfulice machinepleasant staymini fridgegulf shores
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I just finished another project in Cullman AL. My stay at the Best Western was awesome! All of the staff was awesome and the facility was awesome $$ If you are in Cullman and looking for a room this is your spot $$ I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend them $$

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Matt mades us feel very welcome during our check-in and was helpful regarding local amenities. In town for local music festival. Close to number of eating establishments. Didn't have chance to use pool, but it looked very inviting. Most definitely would return in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stayed at the Best Western Fairwinds Inn last June on our way down to Florida and it was fantastic. This visit was not as good. We reserved two rooms for our family and neither was in good shape. One of the rooms had hair in the beds, and not just a few stray hairs; I don't think the sheets had been changed. Also the fluorescent light cover over the shower fell down while I was showering. Luckily it did not hit me, just scared me to death! In the other room there were pennies all over, on the table, night stand, and TV cabinet. (I know, weird!)
I called the front desk to report both housekeeping issues and the man on the phone was less than professional. Eventually a housekeeper showed up with clean sheets, she pointed out that they were right out of the package, and very unhappily changed the beds. No one ever went to the other room to pick up the pennies.
The pool was dirty, but the kids didn't care.
Overall, our stay was fine. I was disappointed because our stay had been so wonderful last time, but as they say, you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank amers52
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. The entire staff is friendly, helpful and courteous. The room had a comfortable bed and the air conditioner worked well. They have a washer and dryer, which is a plus for me. The breakfast was very good, offering eggs, biscuits, gravy, waffles, muffins and cereal. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone travelling here or through this way.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014

One of the better places to stay in Cullman. We have stayed at two other hotels in this town and the Best Western is much nicer and cleaner than the others. Also the staff is friendly where the other hotels were downright rude at times.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family